Bridget M.

is modding

6 HOURS AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

9 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

10 HOURS AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR

COMMENTS

Banish PMS forever! Say see-ya to mood swings

Do ya get majorly moody when Aunt Flo comes to call? We feel ya. Luckily, there’s a cure for what ails ya…

livibear,
I wouldnt use vaseline, GL has always recommended that using a personal lubricant like KY or Astroglide is acceptable. That is what I use, but I wouldnt use vaseline. drugstore.com and amazon.com has that and more and you can also get it easily at the store.

by luckykel on 4/25/2012 10:27:19 PM

Mod mod mod sorry to be a pain. But I'm also suppose to get my period when I go to a water park with my school. I've never used tampons before and I'm really scared my mom wants me to use them. But how do I tell her I want to use them. My group for our field trip is all eight grade girls and I know so of them have their periods but what if it's not the rigt time to start using tampons because I've never used them before. What do I do then? Please answer

You can start using tampons whenever. So if you need them for the waterpark then i say you get some and practice using them. No need to be nervous Smile i bet it will come naturally after a bit of practice. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by softballgal72 on 4/25/2012 9:14:16 PM

Im due for my period next wednesday and im going camping with my girl scout troop next weekend. they are 6-12th graders andi dont want to be embarassed. what should i do. i know i will have it and obviously some of them already have theirs but still.
please help

Hey girl, no need to feel embarrassed! Bring some pads and tampons along and youll be fine. Everyone understands, theyre all girls!

lauren r.

by softballgal72 on 4/25/2012 5:55:35 PM

Mod mod mod!

How so you insert a tampon I'm using playtax sport. Please help!!!

by MakeItOrBreakIt:)) on 4/24/2012 7:16:29 PM

Mod mod mod
Since Tuesday I have had dark brown discharge. It has never lasted this long so I think it's my period,because earlier when I wiped the toilet paper had blood on it. Is this normal? I have been having cramps and I'm emotional. My periods have been irregular since January, I get then every other week. What gives what's wrong with me? Please answer.

Hey girlie,

It's totally normal for periods to be super irregular, and yes this does sound like it could be your period again. But if you get your periods every other week and you're not exaggerating, you should check with a doctor about this. It's nothing to be worried about, but it's also not super healthy to be losing that much blood/dealing with a period that often. A professional could have a lot more info about why your period is so unpredictable - and could even help you even it out with hormones (like the pill), if it's something you and your parents would want to do!
Lauren C.

by Girlzrock123 on 4/19/2012 10:22:56 PM

Tomorrow I’m going to be staying at a waterpark for 2 days, the problem is, I hav en’t been keeping track of my period. What if it happens at the waterpark? The symptoms I’ve been having lately is that my discharge is thick. Does that mean it’s coming this week? PLEASE help! I appreciate it so much

by xoxoStaceyxoxo on 4/17/2012 7:08:40 PM

Is it safe to use vaseline on your tampon to help it go in?
Thanks!

Hey girl!

According to this site, it could cause bacterial infections and dryness, so it's not.

Krupali D.

by livibear on 4/16/2012 4:06:35 PM

The Agency
A club For all you Middle School chicas who need advice on boys, beauty, friends, or just some peeps to help you keep your cool during tough times. Along with the newest trends and gossip, you'll be hot stuff. Calling all Agents: Officer positions open!

by ostar21 on 4/15/2012 5:55:13 PM

Mods? Can You Help Mii?!
I want to know if I have PMS? Im always Moody, my mom is always saying Im very argumentative,always wanting to yell and be so angry and sometimes Im so sadd. Either way My discharge has been really heavy lately and I had it for a long time when will my period come?

Hey babe,

It's possible that you could be having PMS, although it would be strange to without a period.  You may just be in a strange mood.  As far as your period, there's no way to predict when it will come.  It's different for every girl.
Jordan S.

by Prett Tee on 4/14/2012 8:07:23 PM

Finally an article on how to banish PMS. Yay!!!

by booknerd1999 on 4/13/2012 9:50:59 PM