AN HOUR AGO GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your horoscope each week: http://t.co/aIbCoYgqEe

AN HOUR AGO Obsessed with getting your first kiss: http://t.co/haIO9H134e

13 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

COMMENTS

Books-turned-Oscar-nominated movies we heart

The page-turners that inspired silver screen faves.

What about The Help? That book was really good!

by theatreluver26 on 2/23/2012 2:05:42 PM

I read the series of the Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. The trilogy is a definite must read. TEAM PEETA!!!

by glitterstars456 on 2/22/2012 6:36:33 PM

"Hunger Games" anyone? Smile

by karenbug88 on 2/20/2012 9:10:24 PM

i wanted to watch moneyball and i almost watched war horse with my BGF Zach!

by coldplay12 on 2/20/2012 6:54:04 PM

I have heard of these but I haven't read or seen them.

by Princess Keziyah on 2/20/2012 12:12:37 PM

I've seen war horse and moneyball, and I've read the inventions of Hugo Cabret. I am also surprised that the Help is not on the list, idk if it was a Oscar nominated movie.

by kjm109 on 2/20/2012 11:12:00 AM

Hmmm... I don't know if I've seen any of these but I have read Hugo.

by jmtkwalshgirl on 2/20/2012 10:55:55 AM

I saw moneyball with my dad. Smile It was really good!

by jackieluvz on 2/20/2012 10:21:30 AM

I saw War Horse and i thought i wouldn't like it, but I LOVED it. <3

by biffo on 2/19/2012 5:49:15 PM

I haven't seen any of these movies or read any of the books. My favorite book-turned-movie is Twilight.

by supersingershannon on 2/19/2012 5:47:46 PM

I have not read any of these books, but I have seen Warhorse. My favorite book turned movie is probably harry potter.

by otter77 on 2/19/2012 5:01:48 PM

I saw Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close(: It was really good. It was very sad though and what happened to that little boy was tragic , but there were some very funny parts, too

by SuperNova on 2/19/2012 1:35:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD Ok so my friend and I are having a sleepover over tonight and we need some funny movies to watch! Like REALLY funny!!! Thanks!!!

Hey girlie,

Here's a list of my faves to watch at sleepovers. Enjoy and have fun!!

Freaky Friday

Mean Girls

Dude Where's My Car

She's the Man

Enchanted

Elf (even though it's February, it's so funny)

Clueless

The Devil Wears Prada

Step Brothers

Dodgeball

Meet the Parents
Lauren C.

by zeus11 on 2/19/2012 12:49:25 PM

I love The Invention og Hugo Cabret but I haven't seen the movie yet.

by ColleenMonster on 2/19/2012 12:32:08 PM

I want to read "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close" soooo bad!!! It's always checked out at the library!! Frown

by fallsb-ball on 2/19/2012 12:16:47 PM

War Horse (the movie) was so good! And Albert (played by Jeremy Irvine <3 ) was adorable! I loved it

by miaboo123 on 2/19/2012 9:39:53 AM

what about the twilight saga?! breaking dawn pt. 1 is my all time favorite movie (with soul surfer)

by esk8 on 2/19/2012 8:51:59 AM

OMG!!! i love war horse!!!

by Corduroy1999 on 2/19/2012 8:04:34 AM

i love the moneyball movie sooooooooo much its my fav

by millia7 on 2/19/2012 12:18:54 AM