12 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

15 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

16 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

COMMENTS

Nick Jonas is single once again!

Why did he and Aussie singler Delta Goodrem split? Read on to get the deets...

they can date who they want r opinion doesnt matter gosh

by fearless;) on 2/21/2012 5:12:07 PM

Nick should date Demi Lovato. They would make a cute couple. I'm not going to see his Broadway play, but I really want to!

by supersingershannon on 2/21/2012 4:57:40 PM

OMG!!!! he's 19??? Really? i thought he was like 24 or something by now.... oh, sorry... lol anyways! i didn't even know he was dating anyone!!!! after him and Miley stopped dating... and miley didn't have the show anymore, and you don't really hear about either one of them that much. I never hear any songs from Nick or Miley anymore.... oh well, i hope nick puts out some good music soon. He was and is and will always be my fav. Jonas Brother!/ Joe Bro! Laughing

by vampire17 on 2/21/2012 4:42:16 PM

A lot of people are saying that my crush is going to ask me out tomorrow. He's being all flirty around me, and even his ex-gf (Shes a good friend of mine, and is OK with it) said that he so likes me. And I totally like him. If he asks me out (Which is supposed to happen tomorrow) How do I reply? I mean, I'd obviously say yes, But how?
Thanx
XOXO
Ava

Hey babe!

Really, to him, nothing else other than the word "yes" will even register.  He just wants to hear that  and you'll make his day.  I'd stick with a simple smile and a, "Yes, I'd love to."
Jordan S.

by hermione&ron on 2/21/2012 4:05:32 PM

Can't anyone in Hollywood stay single for more than a month...

by fungirl123 on 2/21/2012 3:23:55 PM

he is soooo much cuter than joe....Tong

by dramaqueen122 on 2/21/2012 1:46:05 PM

Nick should date Taylor Swift!!! She's awesome!!! Smile

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

What are ways to make your hair grow faster? I have shoulder length hair that grows pretty fast. I've massaged my scalp, and I heard laying upside down for about 5 mins will help it grow faster!

Thanks so much Xoxo