6 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

9 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

10 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

How to calm your nerves before smooching your sweetie

Freaked out about your first kiss? The pucker-up pointers you gotta know before locking lips with your guy!

MODMODMODMODMOD
So is it wrong to have a crush on my dad's girlfriend's son? He's really awesome and I like him a lot and I think he might like me to. Is that bad?

Hey Babe!

Wow, that's a toughie! We can't control who we crush on but I would avoid pursuing him. If things go sour between you two, it'll be tough getting away from him. Do you really wanna see your ex over thanksgiving dinner? I'm sure you'll find a new crush super fast this summer.

BEST OF LUCK : )

simone s.

by Diamondox on 5/31/2012 2:02:08 PM

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 6.5 months, and we still haven't kissed! There have been many moments where we almost had kissed, but somehow it always got interrupted! Now I'm super paranoid, because, I don't know exactly what to do...

by fantabigail on 5/29/2012 7:28:27 PM

you should really put articles about eating disorders in your magazine; like a whole spread. i have been suffering from anorexia for over 3 years, and it seems like everything i do is never good enough. I would really appreciate it if you would open up and talk about it more, because right now, over 4 million girls in the US suffer from this disease.

by livver on 5/12/2012 9:14:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD,
so I know this one guy and he's nice and all but he's really immature and dorky. plus he's never heard of personal space. well anyways he likes me and I do not like him in the least. we're in a play together and we have to play husband and wife. (gross!) when we were backstage he walked over to me and started talking about kissing! he was saying stuff like, "some people might think we're dating and ask us to kiss and don't actually want to kiss eachother so how about I teach you to fake kiss." I told him I'd rather not learn but he still flirts with me all the time. how do I tell him to stop without hurting his feelings? (he crys by the way) he's making me feel really uncomfterable. HELP!

Hey Girlie,

Sounds like a pretty uncomfortable situation! I think what it comes down to is that you just have to be straightforward and honest! Tell him that you don't like him that way and that it makes you totally uncomfortable when he says stuff about kissing or dating or anything else that's flirtatious! I know you don't want to hurt his feelings, but you also need to think about your feelings! You don't like to be in situations like that and the only way to change that is to tell him to please stop! If you say it completely honest, without being mean or rude, I'm sure he'll understand! Good luck Smile
alicia m.

by kaitlin177 on 5/1/2012 12:32:45 PM

MOD
I think I might like this guy in my class. He is cute and sweet, and texts me all the time. And when he texts, he puts smiley faces everywhere Smile and even told me that he thought I was the nicest girl in the class. The thing is, it's soooo awkward at school. We do talk and laugh a bit together but it's not like when we text. Any tips on making this less awkward for both of us?
Thanks Smile

Hey girl,

What do you talk about when you're texting? Bringing those topics to actual conversation will make things more comfortable and less awkward. Talk about school or movies or other familiar stuff, and then you'll be comfortable enough to carry on a good conversation. Once you're comfortable with each other it won't be awkward!

Meghan D.

by mimzy0717 on 4/7/2012 10:18:40 AM

It's not thaat awkward.(: I had my first kiss yesterday, and it's not awkward, it was amazing.(:

by Goldfish123 on 4/2/2012 7:43:50 PM

ok so my boyfriend recently hinted via text about kissing... i dont want to be like "no. absolutely not." but im not for sure if i want to... we havent been dating very long at all. besides, pda in front of EVERYONE isnt really my thing. what should i do?

Hey girlie,

Just take things one step at a time! If he goes for a kiss, be relaxed but firm about telling him you like him a lot, but you don't think you're ready. He can't force you into doing ANYTHING if you don't feel ready for it, so don't be afraid to tell him that <3 (Also make sure you're not just avoiding it because you're nervous/scared of it. Sometimes things make us nervous, but that's no reason not to tackle them like an adventure!)
Lauren C.

by BaybeeDoll on 3/25/2012 12:40:57 AM

MODMODMOD!
my boyfriend and i have been dating for a week now and he wont hold my hand in school! we held hands at a dance the weekend before he asked me out so im really confused...

Hey girl,

He might be shy about PDA -- a lot of guys are, so it's nothing to fret over! If you've just started dating, give him some time to adjust to the relationship. Not every couple likes PDAs, and you know how you feel about each other, so why rub it in everyone else's faces? Saving those sweet moments for special times like dances and when you're alone will make them even sweeter Smile

Meghan D.

by lizziej121 on 3/23/2012 9:00:57 PM

GLclub4chicas
A great club all about teen life, I will be happy to talk to you about anything from guys to outfits Smile i will always try to reply as fast as possible so if this sounds like the club for you join today! xx

by OWL-city on 3/6/2012 11:22:45 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!! So I just got my BF & we've been dating for about 12 days and everyone keeps bugging us that we should kiss. Some say we should've kissed the 2nd day we started dating others say to wait after 2 months or the 3rd date. But IDK when would be the right time. When would be the right time?

Hey girl,

The first kiss doesn't come at a certain date -- it's different for everyone and varies from relationship to relationship. If you're not sure you're ready, there's no reason to rush into it -- you want it to be special, after all! When the time is right, you'll know. Don't listen to anyone else, and do what feels right for you and your BF.

Meghan D.