Bridget M.

is modding

8 MINUTES AGO Fashion advice...from a groundhog?! http://t.co/chCJ7Yi5SZ

12 HOURS AGO .@AustinMahone tells an angry fan why he hasn't dropped his album yet: http://t.co/Rlis3oGQkl

15 HOURS AGO #QUIZ are you too cheap when it comes to shopping?

COMMENTS

Give homeless teens a break

MTV is showing life through the eyes of 3 homeless kids getting back on their feet.

this is very sad

by emisz on 3/2/2012 1:05:55 AM

MOD MOD MOD: Okay, this is my second comment, but replying to your answer (Lauren C.) my school doesn't have any thing like that and plus its grades K-8 so its mostly younger kids. Any idea where i could maybe outside of school (not at a church though.)
Thanks!(again hah)

Hey again,

Even if you go to an elementary/middle school combo, you can still talk to your teacher and see if you could do something! You don't need to have clubs or sports established in order to pay a tribute to something. It might not be appropriate for younger kids, but it's good to raise awareness for big issues like this with the kids who will understand it. Give it a try! You could also get involved in a related charity organization, join/help out with a support group for people suffering from this, or go online to research national organizations and ways to pay your respect! <3
Lauren C.

by dana3477 on 3/1/2012 5:04:12 PM

I am interested to see what their lives are like.

by supersingershannon on 3/1/2012 4:44:57 PM

so sad!
** hey everyone! join my club, funky hats club, if u hav a cool hat or like hats!!! we discuss fashion and beauty, hair, and did i mention hats? awesome! join pls! Smile**

by beaglegal on 3/1/2012 3:51:17 PM

MOD: MOD: MOD: I think they should do something like this about girls (and guys possibly). But about cutting themselves to let people have awareness about it. Its a serious thing and people take it for granted and make fun of it. Do you think you could be able to contact anyone who could make that possible? I do cut, but I'm fighting it...I know how horrible I feel when people make jokes about it. It makes me want to burst in tears. So...do you think you could?
Thanks!

Hey girl,

Try talking to a teacher or advisor at school about this! Maybe, with the help of friends/other staff, you could organize a day where awareness is raised for depression and self-harm is discussed! We've had days like that at my high school, where we all wear purple (for example) to support a cause. And in my classes, teachers would dedicate a bit of time to discussing the issue. It's possible that you could start there - and then who knows, it could grow (with news coverage, by writing to bloggers/writers/lawmakers, etc.) if you dedicate yourself to it <3
Lauren C.

by dana3477 on 3/1/2012 3:37:09 PM

I know what it feels like, to be homeless. Ofcourse, I wasn't by myself, but hey. I feel bad for these children (teens, i know, i know). I do what I can when I see people my age who are homeless. So Yeah. Let's give them a break, give them a home for a while, the rest of their lives. They'll thank us, and they will know what it's like to have a home.

by happyone123 on 3/1/2012 1:47:37 PM