1 HOURS AGO Annoying allergies bringing you down? Here are some great tips on how to handle them! http://t.co/bJKAEMwthV

2 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz Do you think you’re a good friend? #FindOutHere http://t.co/TjwjwcdfYZ

3 HOURS AGO Running out of time and hungry? Here are some great quick and easy snacks for you on the go! http://t.co/ouxTdKAWHT

COMMENTS

How To: DIY beach spray

A quick 'n' easy recipe for getting tousled tresses and relaxed waves -- with or without the shore!

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
is there anything i can use instead of scented oil? like a household item? or can it be unscented? i really wanna try this tomorrow but i don't have scented oil! please answer! thanks!

Hey girlie,

You could use unscented essential oil, but it's best not to substitute with anything else - you won't get the right texture/spray if you use something else! <3
Lauren C.

by sparkles333 on 4/26/2012 9:52:39 PM

Join my Book Recommendation club if your looking for a new book to read or found a book that others will love!

by olivia192000 on 4/25/2012 5:18:05 AM

okay so I want to know if this really works, because if it does I will by some scented oil for $4, but I only want to spend my money on this if it will actually work. I have straight shoulder length hair. So will this be effective and cute? Thanks!

Hey girl,

It sounds like it should be cute, but I can't say for sure since I haven't tried it myself! $4 isn't too much, though, so it sounds like it would be worth a try!

Meghan D.

by glpinkygirl77 on 4/20/2012 11:45:51 PM

MODMODMOD
My hair is pretty long and I am running out of some cool, easy, fast options to style it. I only set aside about 15 minutes a day for it. Any options?

Hey girl,

My hair is really long too (like almost past my chest), and I have a few standbys for quick styling! First, I love styling it straight and dressing it up with a sparkly beaded headband. It makes your look feel instantly girly and glam. You could also do a simple high ponytail, then spice it up by braiding your ponytail. That'll totally give you a funky girly vibe. I also love parting my hair on the side, then taking the smaller side and pulling it back with a colorful barrette. It's unexpected because it's not symmetrical, but it looks SO perfect!
Lauren C.

by jumpersb on 4/15/2012 9:26:57 AM

What does DIY mean? I have no idea!

by Malia23 on 4/14/2012 7:07:30 PM

It won't hold in my hair!!!

by amyloveskitties on 4/14/2012 12:36:25 AM

Mod Mod Mod!
what can i substitute in instead of scented oil?

Hey! I'm not sure, I don't want to recommend something that might irritate your skin, so it's probably best to stick to this recipe

Helen S.

by tori42 on 4/6/2012 4:42:01 PM

Mod mod mod
Ok so I have medium to long straight black/dark brown hair and I have to go to lunch after church this Sunday and I need some thing to do with my hair and I have no idea what to do with it.
Thx

Hey girl, I would say slight curls would be adorable!

lauren r.

by Haileygab on 4/4/2012 6:19:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD would this work in my hair?? It's veryyyyy long like it almost touches my butt
Thanks Sammy

It sure should! Jordan S.

by unicornninja on 4/2/2012 6:51:38 PM

Mod mod mod
Before you read this, I want you to know that I'm sincerely ashamed. I'm shaking as I write it.

You don't have to feel gross or ashamed. This is just something that happened and you don't need to feel like a bad person. If it made you feel bad, just don't do it again. And you don't need to tell your parents or anyone for that matter. It is ok to be curious, you googled, you saw, you were not interested. That's fine. Just calm down a bit and don't feel so awful.

Amanda P.