6 HOURS AGO Get psyched for back to school with these music vids: http://t.co/552P5H0TUp

9 HOURS AGO What kind of sister are you? http://t.co/R0BoPmeZug

10 HOURS AGO Give your closet a killer makeover: http://t.co/CimNERzkMm

COMMENTS

Play Big Time Rush's Beatles-inspired playlist NOW!

The Beatles are classic because they're awesome -- and BTR seems to think so too! Find out their fave Fab Four hits...

My favorite Beatles song is "In My Life." I'm not particularly excited to see Big Time Rush's movie, though.

by supersingershannon on 3/9/2012 1:11:32 PM

First off they are a Nick band. I'm a huge fan of BTR but in my opinion, they weren't that bad. And yes I do know who the Beatles are and I love their music. I kinda wish the didn't do the Beatles though. They will get a lot of criticism for doing that. I also hate when people assume a cover of a song is their song. For example when the JoBros did Hello Goodbye every girl in my class thought they wrote it. I said it is a Beatles song and they were like "who".

by libby22 on 3/7/2012 11:30:51 PM

Come together is my fave!!!!!!?!1!1!!!

by bunnyboo2224 on 3/7/2012 9:56:38 PM

No way! okay, they're a Disney Channel band trying to cover THE Beatles? does that sound right?!

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks,' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile go to my profile to join!! svds

by svds on 3/7/2012 9:55:22 PM

I AM IN LOVE WITH BTR!!!!! I am legit going to marry Logan!!!

by Varchang on 3/7/2012 8:07:40 PM

I can't wait for their movie and I just found out today that I might go to their summer concert which if so, would ultimately make my YEAR.<3

by michipie205 on 3/7/2012 7:59:04 PM

People, they're not coping the Beatles they're only covering a few of their songs....there is a difference. Everyone just needs to get over it.....

by fibromyalgiasucks on 3/7/2012 7:26:00 PM

but i still think it's nice that they know of the Beatles Smile and like their songs!

by purplenurple88 on 3/7/2012 7:21:49 PM

OMG THE BEATLES!! I love the Beatles but i hope girls who like btr don't start to think they made those songs cuz the Beatles did! Plus i don't even like btr, i don't think ringo and paul would like it that they are singing their songs...... since btr isn't that good...

by purplenurple88 on 3/7/2012 7:20:34 PM

Hey chicas! Do you need imediate advice, but want more than one persons opinion? Then come to my club, Dear KD! We give advice on anything, from guys, to fasion, to friendships, to, well you get the point! Tong No question is too weird or embarassing! Some positions are open, so if you are interest come join! Thanks! ~KD xoxo

by smiles48 on 3/7/2012 6:41:57 PM