5 HOURS AGO It's not quite Monday, but we're still crushing on Live and Maddie's @jordanfisher: http://t.co/5WlRWEfS6e

7 HOURS AGO RT @aijamayrock: So excited to be a speaker at the @girlslifemag RockYourLife Event! Be sure to get tickets! It's going to be great!! httpshttps://t.co/EN1m1Q9JFJ

8 HOURS AGO How to become friends with your ex: http://t.co/wk4BzYf5Yb

COMMENTS

April / May 2012

Leap into spring (and the biggest movie of the season) with GL's April/May issue...

Cool!(: I got Jacqueline Emerson!Laughing Yay!

by *MusicGirl16* on 3/10/2012 8:08:58 PM

Mod mod mod mod!!!!!
I don't get GL in the mail I buy it in the store do you think they will have all four??

They should! Jordan S.

by Cupcake_queen_101_ on 3/10/2012 8:02:53 PM

I got Amandla on the cover! So happy! ALl of them look nice, though! Smile

by sweetooth on 3/10/2012 6:38:26 PM

I got mine with Isabelle on the cover two days ago! Smile

by karenbug88 on 3/10/2012 5:04:58 PM

Why do my magazines come at different times every issue? I got my Bella Thorne and Zendaya one at the END of February. I got this one yesterday (4 days earlier than this article says I should) Sometimes I get them two days before the next issue starts. Like I would get a December/January one on January 30!

It's really all up to the postal service babe! Jordan S.

by rissa99 on 3/10/2012 4:42:04 PM

I got Willow's cover... she's making the weirdest pucker face , lol! I'm totally going to get the rest of them!!! Hunger Games rocks!!

by breakingdawnprincess on 3/10/2012 3:11:10 PM

i got my collector cover like a couple days ago... i got prim!! She's AWESOME!! can't wait for the movie!

by stylecrazy503 on 3/10/2012 2:50:29 PM

Sorry GL, but Willow Shields looks ridiculus. She's such a pretty girl, I wish you would have featured her in a more flattering pose. Love all of the other covers though!

by strawberries101 on 3/10/2012 2:36:22 PM

mod mod mod
Will all four covers be availible in bookstores?

They should be! Jordan S.

by strawberries101 on 3/10/2012 2:34:56 PM

mod mod mod
is this issue out right now??????????? i really want 2 know

It sure is, babe! Jordan S.

by soulgymnast on 3/10/2012 2:28:02 PM