11 HOURS AGO Got an old pair of jeans? Here's what to do with 'em: http://t.co/v56PhcGTfo

12 HOURS AGO This bronzer is a total game-changer...oh, and it's *super* affordable too! http://t.co/d9VFbeAggM pic.twitter.com/YhvnNSI8AN

13 HOURS AGO This recipe could seriously change your life: http://t.co/X43jSW6Fs3

COMMENTS

April / May 2012

Leap into spring (and the biggest movie of the season) with GL's April/May issue...

Cool!(: I got Jacqueline Emerson!Laughing Yay!

by *MusicGirl16* on 3/10/2012 8:08:58 PM

Mod mod mod mod!!!!!
I don't get GL in the mail I buy it in the store do you think they will have all four??

They should! Jordan S.

by Cupcake_queen_101_ on 3/10/2012 8:02:53 PM

I got Amandla on the cover! So happy! ALl of them look nice, though! Smile

by sweetooth on 3/10/2012 6:38:26 PM

I got mine with Isabelle on the cover two days ago! Smile

by karenbug88 on 3/10/2012 5:04:58 PM

Why do my magazines come at different times every issue? I got my Bella Thorne and Zendaya one at the END of February. I got this one yesterday (4 days earlier than this article says I should) Sometimes I get them two days before the next issue starts. Like I would get a December/January one on January 30!

It's really all up to the postal service babe! Jordan S.

by rissa99 on 3/10/2012 4:42:04 PM

I got Willow's cover... she's making the weirdest pucker face , lol! I'm totally going to get the rest of them!!! Hunger Games rocks!!

by breakingdawnprincess on 3/10/2012 3:11:10 PM

i got my collector cover like a couple days ago... i got prim!! She's AWESOME!! can't wait for the movie!

by stylecrazy503 on 3/10/2012 2:50:29 PM

Sorry GL, but Willow Shields looks ridiculus. She's such a pretty girl, I wish you would have featured her in a more flattering pose. Love all of the other covers though!

by strawberries101 on 3/10/2012 2:36:22 PM

mod mod mod
Will all four covers be availible in bookstores?

They should be! Jordan S.

by strawberries101 on 3/10/2012 2:34:56 PM

mod mod mod
is this issue out right now??????????? i really want 2 know

It sure is, babe! Jordan S.

by soulgymnast on 3/10/2012 2:28:02 PM

Your neighbors called to ask you to babysit, and you already told your crush you would hang out. You really need the money. What do you choose to do?

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is backā€”and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.