2 HOURS AGO 20 mistakes that are totally okay to make: http://t.co/Sp1LN2IZbg pic.twitter.com/ERZCCB5NB7

3 HOURS AGO This sweetie pulled his girl out of a sticky sitch! Check it out here: http://t.co/ocvGSizhUu pic.twitter.com/4wg8CBDbhG

4 HOURS AGO RT @MaddieandTae: You don't have to leave your side of town to turn up our new acoustic video at http://t.co/Oz836Tzayo! @girlslifemag 🌃

COMMENTS

April / May 2012

Leap into spring (and the biggest movie of the season) with GL's April/May issue...

Cool!(: I got Jacqueline Emerson!Laughing Yay!

by *MusicGirl16* on 3/10/2012 8:08:58 PM

Mod mod mod mod!!!!!
I don't get GL in the mail I buy it in the store do you think they will have all four??

They should! Jordan S.

by Cupcake_queen_101_ on 3/10/2012 8:02:53 PM

I got Amandla on the cover! So happy! ALl of them look nice, though! Smile

by sweetooth on 3/10/2012 6:38:26 PM

I got mine with Isabelle on the cover two days ago! Smile

by karenbug88 on 3/10/2012 5:04:58 PM

Why do my magazines come at different times every issue? I got my Bella Thorne and Zendaya one at the END of February. I got this one yesterday (4 days earlier than this article says I should) Sometimes I get them two days before the next issue starts. Like I would get a December/January one on January 30!

It's really all up to the postal service babe! Jordan S.

by rissa99 on 3/10/2012 4:42:04 PM

I got Willow's cover... she's making the weirdest pucker face , lol! I'm totally going to get the rest of them!!! Hunger Games rocks!!

by breakingdawnprincess on 3/10/2012 3:11:10 PM

i got my collector cover like a couple days ago... i got prim!! She's AWESOME!! can't wait for the movie!

by stylecrazy503 on 3/10/2012 2:50:29 PM

Sorry GL, but Willow Shields looks ridiculus. She's such a pretty girl, I wish you would have featured her in a more flattering pose. Love all of the other covers though!

by strawberries101 on 3/10/2012 2:36:22 PM

mod mod mod
Will all four covers be availible in bookstores?

They should be! Jordan S.

by strawberries101 on 3/10/2012 2:34:56 PM

mod mod mod
is this issue out right now??????????? i really want 2 know

It sure is, babe! Jordan S.

by soulgymnast on 3/10/2012 2:28:02 PM

Fall is almost here! Cute clothes, pumpkins and cider, OH MY! What makes you most excited for the fun change of seasons?

SPOTTED: Teenage revolutionary Vivian Apple!

3,000 “Believers” are missing or dead, and Vivian Apple may be the only one who can save them.  Because for her, the Apocalypse was just the beginning. CLICK HERE for more.