5 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMoment when your bestie's ex tries to hit on you...Here's how to deal: http://t.co/cNRReCECR5

8 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF

9 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

COMMENTS

Cartoon Network, athletes and kids Speak Up against bullies

Is bullying affecting you or someone you know? Watch this documentary to find the courange to stand up.

some girls in my school bullies just to show off infront of their crush... and everytime I speak up against bullies , they say the same thing : "gosh! ur taking this way 2 seriously, we were just joking!!!"
but I CANNOT just stand there and watch them bully (physically or orally) weaker people ,
what should i do? am I taking bullying too seriously?
help! anyone?

by PetitePrincess98 on 3/19/2012 4:54:20 AM

Love to dance? me too! Hey Chuvash come join mu club dance Dance DANCE

by poptart64 on 3/17/2012 11:54:29 PM

How do i get a profile mod??

by poptart64 on 3/17/2012 2:53:25 PM

This may sound like a silly question but i cant figure out how to get a pic on my comments,profile and such please help me
Thanks in advance
poptart64

Hey girl,

Your picture has to be approved by our profile mod, and then it will show up!

Meghan D.

by poptart64 on 3/17/2012 11:23:54 AM

Mod The people who bully ME aren't affected by that kind of stuff. We actually had a seminar on bullying, and he LAUGHED at a video like this. I don't know what to do, because no matter what, he makes fun of me. Get a 100 on a quiz, I'm a nerd. Get a 85 on a quiz, I'm an idiot. He even makes fun of my "giant" nose. He made fun of me for spraining my toe, for doing the things I love, for EVERYTHING. It hurts my feelings so much. If I stood up to them, they would make fun of me for that. If I made a video, he would laugh and make fun of me more. There really is NOTHING I can do. Its so upsetting, because this has JUST started happening, like, last month. I just don't know what to do!

Hey girl! Unfortunately, not everyone can be a mature GL girl like you. Don't let him bring you down! When people make fun of you it comes from their own insecurities. It may not seem like it but he is super self conscious. A matter of fact, he's prob jealous of YOU! (I mean, duh...who wouldnt be?? You're fab!) Next time he tries to bully you, don't respond, just go "okay..." and carry on. Good luck! You are so above him! xo, Erin M.

erin m.

by MusicIsLove123 on 3/15/2012 8:37:35 AM

weird that they made this, because there was a documentary that already came out and premiered recently called 'bully' which was amazing, also, it'll get put out on the big screen-so watch for it soon!!

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!!

by svds on 3/14/2012 8:15:52 PM

bullying is so uncool! like why would you bully someone for no reason??? crazy!

by j4zm09 on 3/14/2012 3:13:10 PM