3 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

4 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

5 HOURS AGO Because it's just not summer without s'mores: http://t.co/C4XwBBuHGX

COMMENTS

Get the 411 on our Hunger Games cover girls

Go behind the scenes of our THG photo shoot!

Where's Katniss?

by Puppylove124 on 6/13/2013 1:17:12 PM

I luv the Hunger Games! Willow and Amandla are close to my age you guys rock.

by Ninja Warrior4 on 12/7/2012 8:58:38 PM

Those gurls r awesome! I luv them! Laughing

by fearless4ever on 10/4/2012 7:09:46 PM

Isabelle is ama-zayne! please make more movies! i love you isabelle!

by swimluva24 on 9/16/2012 9:55:03 PM

Willow is my age. Laughing

by AnnaB1234 on 7/14/2012 10:51:52 PM

can't wait until Catching Fire!!!!

by myfatsquirrel on 7/9/2012 2:45:58 PM

i love clove and thought isabelle fuhrman is perfect to play clove
and i love her outfit so cute.
<3 oSmile Smile

by i<3taylorswift12 on 7/3/2012 7:01:23 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!
Okay so on June 30 I renewed my subscription which expired June 13. Will there be a break in the subscription? How long will it be till I get the next issue?

Hey girl!

It's possible there could be a little break because of the time it takes to process subscriptions. But if you go to this link, you can check when your subscription starts. https://secure.girlslife.com/
Rachael A.

by Dovepawrocks on 7/2/2012 8:48:51 AM

Amandla Stenberg is amazing! I love her! I hope she appears in more movies!

by WritingRocks on 5/28/2012 6:05:16 PM

I love the Hunger Games! It is the best movie; I love Amandla Stenberg! I can't believe she's thirteen; she's too cute!

by WritingRocks on 5/28/2012 6:00:51 PM