22 HOURS AGO Happy #Caturday, kittens 🐱pic.twitter.com/Q5yJu4yxB33

YESTERDAY Soft, smooth and sleek. What more can a girl ask for?: http://t.co/JHczlGm7hG

YESTERDAY Re-invent your spring outfits with this #DIY: http://t.co/a5BH2rC5Zf

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Jennifer vs. Leven

Which red carpet fashion team would you rather be on?

They both look beautiful! I love the gold dress on Jennifer it compliments her skin tone and I love the cuts at her hips. But dang the red dress is gorgeous on Leven. But I think I'd have to give it to Jennifer(:

by swimtastic24 on 3/17/2012 2:22:52 PM

Obviously the gold one, the red one has WAY too much cleavage showing for my tastes

by colorqueen101 on 3/17/2012 2:19:28 PM

Jennifer by far!!!

by bella.lady44 on 3/17/2012 2:10:31 PM

The gold one. Soo pwitty!

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 3/17/2012 2:01:48 PM

jenifers its new people wear red to often on the red carpet the gold one is sooooooooooooooooo cute ;D

by unstopable on 3/17/2012 1:51:20 PM

Jennifer. I think it just goes with her! I love Leven's dress too, but I just don't like it on her. Both are beautiful though.

by LovePeaceHope on 3/17/2012 1:14:35 PM

Definitely jennifer. At least she's not falling out of her dress!

by 1blackat on 3/17/2012 1:11:42 PM

I like the gold one just because it seems so...fresh. people wear red gowns and dresses all the time. It's getting kind of cliché.

by swimmerchic96 on 3/17/2012 12:50:24 PM

This is a tough one because I love both! But I like Jennifer and her fierce gold gown better. The gold looks great against her skin and I love her hair too! The gold really pops and shines.

by browneyedpretty on 3/17/2012 12:49:52 PM

And if this was Katniss and Glimmer, they would be wearing the other dress. XD

by Dawnstar on 3/17/2012 12:40:51 PM

What subject do you know you're gonna ace this year?

CLICK HERE to find out what your dreams really mean with our Dream a Little Dream-inspired dream decoder!

Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000

Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabs—CLICK HERE for deets.