Bridget M.

is modding

6 HOURS AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

9 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

10 HOURS AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

COMMENTS

Beauty 101: The perfect way to spray perfume

4 rules to guarantee perfect application, every time.

Hey, sweeties! Wanna chat about everything under the sun? Then join The Randomness Club! I several positions open for the first few lucky girlies, so sign up now! Nothing isn't wrong to talk about in this club!*

*NO gossiping or bad language of the sort in this club. Anyone who uses bad language or gossips about girls they know will be evicted from the club. In other words, you'll be thrown out.

by sissis1430 on 4/27/2012 7:37:06 PM

when do u find out if u won the viva la juicy contest

Hey girl,

The winners of January's Juicy perfume giveaway are listed on this post!

Meghan D.

by MooMoo1210 on 4/21/2012 12:38:53 PM

A few weeks ago, I got out of a relationship with such a rude guy. I honestly don't like him anymore. What he put me through was horrible. I want to look for another guy, but I dont want to be a 'player'. Right now, I don't like anyone, but I'm def keeping my options open. Any ideas?

Hey Chica,

Just take your time and be happy with just yourself. Your next boyfriend will come and I hope he'll be much nicer than the "rude guy!" Try not to search to hard 'cause usually good things (and BFs) happen when you're not looking for them Smile
alicia m.

by erichmo on 4/17/2012 9:56:31 AM

Modmodmod- umm what is a cleavege????????????????

Hey girlie,

It's basically what that little line is called when you can see the tops of your boobs in a shirt... like the line between them. If that makes sense!
Lauren C.

by merrymerry22 on 4/12/2012 9:47:46 PM

hey girls do you need some advice on anything or do you like to give it out? Join my club The Agency!!! advice on EVERYTHING! boys, fashion, fitness, beauty, health, self esteem, bullying, friendships and MORE! plus daily Tip of the Day to make your life just that much better! JOIN NOW!

by ostar21 on 4/11/2012 7:24:16 PM

I heard you can get behind your knees because that has feremones thats actually where you can put perfume like behind your ears and your wrists

by zania on 4/6/2012 2:51:51 PM

my nails are super short since it all broke and its so sharp.i already cut my face with it Frown(Frown how can i fix them

Hey girlie,

No need to live with those rough edges! Just file them down with an emery board. Ask mom or an older sis - I'll bet they have one lying around the house! You basically just rub it back and forth on the edge of your nail and it files it down so it's smooth Smile
Lauren C.

by smileygirl555 on 4/5/2012 1:46:17 PM

Oh my gosh i am totally going to do that now

by Sheepinthesky on 4/4/2012 6:27:50 PM

Now all I have to get is my Addidas perfume and I'm set! totally PERF!

by hockeygirl1999 on 4/3/2012 7:10:33 PM

i spray my neck, wrists, near my ears, and my pits! in a few months im gunna buy that justin bieber perfume, i tried it at sephora and it smelled awesome!

by muenessa678 on 4/3/2012 7:09:26 PM