5 HOURS AGO What to do when you have a cyber crush: http://t.co/WYtcyoAlTG

5 HOURS AGO RT @BronteASpida: Had so much fun 2Day best day of my summer @girlslifemag #FashionBash2014

8 HOURS AGO What kind of guy should you go for? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/OHtk0RLtVR

COMMENTS

Peter the Elephant phones home!

Pachyderm snaps pics and plays music on a smartphone. Don’t believe us? Watch the video!

I hope it was real. But then again it looked pretty fake...

by Awesomeperson:) on 6/7/2012 9:25:28 AM

Awwwwwww Smile im torn between fake or real but i rrrreeeaaaaalllyyyy hope its real...love the girl's style too!

by cookiemonster15 on 5/15/2012 3:34:53 PM

Hey girls, check out my club "The GL Journal" Smile

by wednesday1408 on 3/31/2012 5:34:20 PM

Hey girls!
Please check out my bff's YouTube vids: She creates music videos using anime and popular songs. So if you have any free time, maybe you could like, share, drop a comment or suggest other songs she could try? Laughing Just search the user mont-blanc camille
Thanks!

by Kayla9 on 3/31/2012 2:44:36 PM

I say that that was fake... Cute, but SOOO tricked...

by mathlete on 3/30/2012 6:56:48 PM

That was so fake

by gizmo001155 on 3/29/2012 12:51:20 PM

That is so cool! I love watching animals do crazy things!

by Fly1213 on 3/29/2012 10:19:09 AM

Wow that is one smart elephant! But I honestly don't wanna see anymore animals playing with smart phones... nature should be technology free.

by musicluva246 on 3/28/2012 11:29:02 PM

Please join my club: club us its a really cool and its great way to make new friends pls join now!
OXOXO

by Dansu on 3/28/2012 10:40:21 PM

That is the cutest video ever!!!

by Pipsqueak739 on 3/28/2012 10:05:23 PM