8 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next crush?

10 HOURS AGO Going #BlackFriday shopping tonight/tomorrow? This will help:

12 HOURS AGO Check out GL's #TurkeyDay playlist:

You're Invited: Join GL's Prom 2012 Beauty Chat...and win a dress!

Wanna get pretty for prom? Log on to FB tonight at 7 p.m. EST to chat with beauty experts!

For this beauty chat, how do we get the answers? Do you have to go to facebook to see them?

Hey girl,

Yep, this was a FB chat so you had to be on Facebook to join in <3
Lauren C.

by LovePeaceHope on 4/5/2012 7:22:35 PM

I cant go to prom yet but I'll be asking questions for my 8th grade formal! Not prom... but close enough!

by starrywolf on 4/5/2012 5:55:43 PM

I'm only 12 so I can't go to prom for a few years Frown I get so excited when I see these super cute prom dresses and then remember...wait im not in high school yet. Oh well, when i can go to prom i'll look FAB!

by karasinski on 4/5/2012 2:24:19 PM

I'd do it if I had a Facebook account....Maybe I'll do it on my Twitter.

by angelicjade on 4/5/2012 1:08:13 PM

OMR(Oh My Ra)!!! I have church tonight but I'll try to get there ASAP!BTW: MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD! I have these guy friends, 1 I know is hitting on me, the other 1 I'm not so sure. The 2nd one is in the same play I'm in(Oklahoma) and sang to me these words'people will say we're in love', and when he went to Alabama for spring break, he said 'love ya!' Is he hitting on me cuz if he is I want him to stop(I have enough guy probs already!)
o(^_^o) (o^_^o) (o^_^)o
(cute little dancing dude!)

Hey chica!

Even though the word 'love' conveys a pretty strong sentiment, sometimes it's use depend on the context and situation. Because you guys are friends and haven't dated or talked about being in a relationship, he might be saying it in a casual and friend-like way, maybe because he's going to be gone for a while. So unless he asks you out, he probably just sees you as a friend. Smile

Krupali D.

by lavlo on 4/5/2012 11:16:09 AM

I will be there!! Can't wait!

by rider4life on 3/31/2012 12:25:34 PM

I already have my prom dress..

by karatejenn16 on 3/31/2012 11:54:13 AM

what types of clothing would work best on an athletic body type? i have broad shoulders, long legs, big hands and big feet. also i like skinny jeans and sweatpants.
what hair styles could i use. i have hazel eyes and dirty-blonde hair. i want my hair long.
thanks Smile

Hey! almost anything looks good on an athletic body type. Try out sleeveless outfits Smile

Helen S.

by SecretCupcakeNinjaCalledTurtle on 3/30/2012 7:58:06 PM

@Payton K: omg me 2! but i really want a facebook, and to go to an actual dance.

by SecretCupcakeNinjaCalledTurtle on 3/30/2012 7:30:29 PM

So first, I want to say I really love all of the nail art thats on the polls! Where can I find pictures of all of them? Are they on the website? I want to recreate some of them.

hey girl! check out mani-madness!! its super fun and on the website! xo, erin m.

erin m. erin m.

by dancer10196 on 3/30/2012 3:14:13 PM

Add a little edge to your fall style by wearing gloves with open fingers. Cool—and totally cozy.
What do you wear on your lips?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!