8 HOURS AGO 4 brilliant ways to wear a braid crown: http://t.co/Vh5xQu3jr0

11 HOURS AGO Which trendy print are you? http://t.co/ZNIaHQDOTy

12 HOURS AGO This sweetie shows that sometimes life really can be like the movies: http://t.co/5BF8G1XBso

COMMENTS

GL's Ninja Challenge

Put your speed, strength and agility to the test with this ninja-in-training workout!

I'm so gonna do this! Let's!GET NINJA!!!!

by wolfsrule43 on 11/8/2012 11:02:38 AM

I already am a ninja.... I am so good at sneaking up on people and not being seen. It's like I'm invissible. XD

by teampeetapercy on 4/21/2012 9:21:24 PM

omg! NINJA!!!!!! i love me some ninja stuff honey!

by musikluvr17 on 4/19/2012 4:06:48 PM

Mod mod mod mod!
I have KP, which is a stupid skin disease that makes my thies covered in blackheads. Since it is getting to be shorts weather, I am always trying to think of ways to draw attention away from my thies. I need help on ways to cover up/ draw attention from my thies. But here's the catch. This summer I am going to a stage camp, so I need something I can act in. Ideas?q

Hey! you could try long flowy skirts and dresses, they'll be comfy and great for warm weather Smile

Helen S.

by bass2001 on 4/13/2012 5:53:19 PM

I need help. I do karate and I just advanced to an intermediate class. Today was my first day and we did an intense cardio warm-up and I was totally out of breath. What can I do without any equipment to help strengthen my heart muscles. Also, for karate, what are some bodyweight exercises that can be done to build stomach strength.

Running is a great cardio workout. Also for stomach strength try this out :  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/03/19/Make-your-crunches-do-double-duty.aspx
Amanda P.

by selenahayley on 4/11/2012 1:42:40 AM

HELP I'm over weight and i don't have a play ground what are FUN exercises that blast fat?

Playing sports is fun. You could take up a hobbie like cheer leading, gymnastics, or dance. Working out while watching TV is my favorite.

Amanda P.

by gracelulu555 on 4/9/2012 12:44:34 PM

MOD,MOD,MOD!
While I totally love the idea of having fun and working out at the same time, I''m an amputee and that makes it hard for me to run around a lot. Any ideas for
strenthening, fat blasting workouts that are good on the joints and can be done without running?
Thx!

Hey girlie,

There are lots of girls out there who are physically unable to make running/jogging part of their workouts, so we totally understand! There are still plenty of ways for you to stay strong and fit Smile Try low-impact sports that exercise the whole body, like swimming or yoga. Score a pair of 3 pound or 5 pound hand weights to work your arm muscles - hold them while doing curls, arm lifts, and other weight lifts that can be seen here! To blast fat and strengthen muscles in your lower half (assuming you are a lower extremity amputee?), try laying on your back or on your side with your "good" leg on top. Slowly raise the leg, then hold steady for 5 seconds, then lower. Repeat about 20 times, then switch to a new exercise. And as always, check in with your doctor if you need more recommendations or want to check if a certain exercise is safe/healthy for you! Smile
Lauren C.

by amp_u_tee275 on 4/7/2012 10:59:17 PM

I did this on my ninja brother X3

Join my club, Victorious Lovers!!! It's about the show Victorious and fun facts about it. We talk about almost everything under the sun, and if you have a dilemma, we can help you! But mostly, the club is centered around the Nick show. Please join

by Lilylunapotter13 on 4/7/2012 7:16:51 PM

I love this!!!! how fun I love being a ninja!!! JK but it still seems like a blast.

by novalesko on 4/7/2012 6:14:36 PM

MOD
I'm deciding to get fit. But I've been wondering what the real time for working out is. I've seen twenty minutes five days a week, thirty minutes five days a week, and an hour six days a week. Do these times matter or are they suggested times?
Secondly, I LOVE pop, but I switched to zero calorie a long time ago. While I'm trying to go without, I still want to keep it in every once in a while. I was considering cutting something else out as well. Would chips be a good option?
Thanks a bunch (sorry it's so long!)

Hey! I've always heard 20-30 minutes 3-5 days per week. I think the most important thing is to make working out a part of your routine. The actual total amount of time is less significant in the long run. I think if you want to cut out pop and chips that's admirable, and that it's totally fine to have them once in a while Smile

Helen S.