4 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

5 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

6 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

13 creepiest movie characters

Consider yourself lucky they're only on the silver screen!

I think all these characters are awesome and by the way most of them are supposed to be Creepy!

by amanishakheto on 6/19/2012 2:59:00 PM

Samara<3 :}!

by Rilu on 5/11/2012 7:48:06 PM

I love the mad hatter!!! I was the girl version of him 2 years ago!!! Join my club live in the moment

by novalesko on 4/20/2012 3:09:47 PM

THEY NEED TO PUT DURZA AND THE RA'ZAC FROM THE MOVIE ERAGON ON THERE! the grudge is a really dumb movie...

by Danerka on 4/18/2012 4:51:34 PM

yeah, but voldemort was hot when he was a kid/teen. I love beetlejuice. and I am a big fan of Wicked the musical, so I don't really find the wicked witch very creepy anymore. Count Olaf is awesome, just because I love Jim carrey, but I wouldn't want him as family. I wouldn't say he's creepy though. more like cruel. I totally grew up with matilda. love that movie. Oh, come on. oompa loompas are awesome! Sid always creeped me out when I was little, I will agree there. And I strongly dissagree about the mad hatter. he's the best character in that movie! He's not creepy, he's lovable! Some of those I haven't heard of, but out of the ones I have heard of, the joker is definitely the creepiest. Ok, that's all I gotta say! Smile

by beachgirl324 on 4/16/2012 2:06:39 PM

I def think The Grudge and The Ring1 They are both kinda of the same but still beyond scareness! I was scared to take a shower for a little while, LOL!

PiNk.

by pinkbunny888 on 4/16/2012 12:37:06 PM

I think that the Wicked Witch of the West is the creepiest of these characters. If these characters came to life, I would be scared all the time! That would be a terrifying world to live in.

by supersingershannon on 4/15/2012 10:18:15 PM

These are really creepy! I think that the oompa loompas are creepy! Like, how do they predict the kids' candy-related fates? Weird...

by Fly1213 on 4/15/2012 9:48:34 PM

TeAm PeEtA HuNgEr GaMeS!!!

Hey girlies, do you love peeta?, Do you wish he was yours? so do I! Join my Club TEAM PEETA!!! Hunger Games, where we talk all things peeta. I'm looking for people for all officer positions, so just leave me a comment saying that you want to be an officer, why you love peeta, and how much you love him on a scale of 1-10
Thanks Girlies!!

by wxyz22 on 4/13/2012 11:09:43 PM

My next door neighbors are creepy xD

by aqua_sunflower23 on 4/13/2012 11:02:54 PM