1 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What summer hobby should you try? http://t.co/2Q3FayqsQA pic.twitter.com/YahG4FWmzC

2 HOURS AGO We just heard that a #CluelessMusical is happening and we are FREAKING OUT! Have you ever heard of anything better?! pic.twitter.com/BUnoMJT3OB

2 HOURS AGO Do you feel like the Leaning Tower of Pisa when you walk in your heels? 👠:http://t.co/mD7TCG6pAXXpic.twitter.com/MzvgfrKGDZZ

COMMENTS

Green your school lunch

How can you help save Planet Earth? Start with lunch!

What the person below me said about old birds is untrue. Now the food isn't exactly fresh but its untrue oh and can you please join my club How to Get active, I don't have any members Frown

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/20/2012 2:41:29 PM

I would get grilled chicken, but I read online that the chicken is actually old birds that are used as compost and pet food. Even KFC wouldn't buy them!!!! :/

by Catty13 on 4/19/2012 9:34:52 PM

Hey girls! Need to lose weight? Join my club: get fit NOW!

by bubbles3956 on 4/17/2012 5:26:43 PM

Can I have the recipe for that sandwich? :O

by Yasmeen_Taufiq on 4/17/2012 5:03:42 PM

I eat both veggie and meat(only chicken, turkey, fish, pork..), in our skool, there's a line for meat and veggie eaters since our principal is veggie she wants us to eat veggie too!;)And booy does those fresh grown vegetables from the community garden taste healthy and delicious or what!?

by Susmita24 on 4/17/2012 4:43:54 PM

I would do this if my cafeteria lunches looked as nice as in that picture, but in real life, even the healthy food in a school cafeteria is disgusting. Don't get me wrong, I love eating greenly (I was a vegetarian for two years) but it's VERY hard to do when you're eating "hot" lunch.

by foxface911 on 4/17/2012 10:51:44 AM

The girls of Pretty Little Liars all have awesome style, but which Little Liar's wardrobe are you just dying to snag?

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.