15 MINUTES AGO 8 instant mood boosters for those less than awesome days: http://t.co/q3mF3f6XLO

AN HOUR AGO 12 pairs of sick sunnies—all under 20 bucks: http://t.co/oiKytyytAx

2 HOURS AGO 4 ways to spice up your spring break: http://t.co/w4qV1l8wFP

COMMENTS

Green your school lunch

How can you help save Planet Earth? Start with lunch!

What the person below me said about old birds is untrue. Now the food isn't exactly fresh but its untrue oh and can you please join my club How to Get active, I don't have any members Frown

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/20/2012 2:41:29 PM

I would get grilled chicken, but I read online that the chicken is actually old birds that are used as compost and pet food. Even KFC wouldn't buy them!!!! :/

by Catty13 on 4/19/2012 9:34:52 PM

Hey girls! Need to lose weight? Join my club: get fit NOW!

by bubbles3956 on 4/17/2012 5:26:43 PM

Can I have the recipe for that sandwich? :O

by Yasmeen_Taufiq on 4/17/2012 5:03:42 PM

I eat both veggie and meat(only chicken, turkey, fish, pork..), in our skool, there's a line for meat and veggie eaters since our principal is veggie she wants us to eat veggie too!;)And booy does those fresh grown vegetables from the community garden taste healthy and delicious or what!?

by Susmita24 on 4/17/2012 4:43:54 PM

I would do this if my cafeteria lunches looked as nice as in that picture, but in real life, even the healthy food in a school cafeteria is disgusting. Don't get me wrong, I love eating greenly (I was a vegetarian for two years) but it's VERY hard to do when you're eating "hot" lunch.

by foxface911 on 4/17/2012 10:51:44 AM