9 HOURS AGO Kiss-proof lip stains for every price range 😘😘�http://t.co/S0sG9Wc2sF2pic.twitter.com/IkwlW5SFlfFlf

10 HOURS AGO Have your white sneakers lost their *sparkle*? Check out these tips to keep them clean: http://t.co/t0cRarlAiN pic.twitter.com/RMA1f7SxmL

12 HOURS AGO 9 stages of introducing a guy to your overprotective brother: http://t.co/40AnWfA3aB pic.twitter.com/NAgwdo5ZrR

COMMENTS

Green your school lunch

How can you help save Planet Earth? Start with lunch!

What the person below me said about old birds is untrue. Now the food isn't exactly fresh but its untrue oh and can you please join my club How to Get active, I don't have any members Frown

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/20/2012 2:41:29 PM

I would get grilled chicken, but I read online that the chicken is actually old birds that are used as compost and pet food. Even KFC wouldn't buy them!!!! :/

by Catty13 on 4/19/2012 9:34:52 PM

Hey girls! Need to lose weight? Join my club: get fit NOW!

by bubbles3956 on 4/17/2012 5:26:43 PM

Can I have the recipe for that sandwich? :O

by Yasmeen_Taufiq on 4/17/2012 5:03:42 PM

I eat both veggie and meat(only chicken, turkey, fish, pork..), in our skool, there's a line for meat and veggie eaters since our principal is veggie she wants us to eat veggie too!;)And booy does those fresh grown vegetables from the community garden taste healthy and delicious or what!?

by Susmita24 on 4/17/2012 4:43:54 PM

I would do this if my cafeteria lunches looked as nice as in that picture, but in real life, even the healthy food in a school cafeteria is disgusting. Don't get me wrong, I love eating greenly (I was a vegetarian for two years) but it's VERY hard to do when you're eating "hot" lunch.

by foxface911 on 4/17/2012 10:51:44 AM

Fall is almost here! Cute clothes, pumpkins and cider, OH MY! What makes you most excited for the fun change of seasons?

SPOTTED: Teenage revolutionary Vivian Apple!

3,000 “Believers” are missing or dead, and Vivian Apple may be the only one who can save them.  Because for her, the Apocalypse was just the beginning. CLICK HERE for more.