2 HOURS AGO Need a mood booster? Here's 10 to help you get your smile on: http://t.co/U5e6lYC5Rv

2 HOURS AGO Uhhh, why's he flirting if he's got a GF? http://t.co/IApynWgi9m http://t.co/1tMcgeQUg0

3 HOURS AGO Yikes! Is your hair lookin' thirstayy? Try this: http://t.co/R8Kvo7V81p

COMMENTS

Trends we heart: '60s-Inspired polka dots

Get spotted in this blast from the past print.

cute! Smile

by cutiepie14231 on 5/11/2012 10:05:33 PM

Omg LOVEEEE the shoes!!

by stylecrazy503 on 5/3/2012 8:01:27 PM

I love love love the dress and the wedges! I wish they were alittle more affordable, though.

by Ekgurl on 4/29/2012 7:07:35 PM

oh and I love the swim suit

by kpianoplayer on 4/29/2012 2:23:47 PM

I LOVE those shoes!!! I want them!!!

by joelcourtneysuper8 on 4/28/2012 10:42:31 PM

I want that dress! Smile But $45 is way too much... *sigh*

by unicornninja on 4/28/2012 6:50:52 PM

love that swim suit!

by j4zm09 on 4/28/2012 6:30:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I already asked this question but i forget we're I posted it so if some one could just answer it again that would be great. I want to know where I can get a tangerine colored blouse with studds on the collar or what storme may heave something like that thanks so much

Hey Chica!

I searched the web and couldn’t find anything you were looking for. I know the Kardashian Kollection at Sears is debuting a lot of tangerine items in their spring line. You could try purchasing one of those or anything tangerine colored from Forever 21 or H&M and maybe take it to a tailor or somewhere and have them put the studs on for you. Sorry doll but I hope this helps! Super cute idea!

Lynae P.

by sparklysharpie on 4/28/2012 5:38:34 PM

mod mod mod
what can i use to make the period smell go away and how time do you have to change your pad during the day?
im going on a bus and staying on there about 8-9 hours.i think i going to have my period that week.usually when i have my period i have a smell with it that doesnt really smell good or that that bad but it smell bad to me.

Hey cuteangel7892, periods can be so annoying. Be sure you’re changing your pad whenever it gets too soaked. When you start to feel yourself too wet down there, switch pads. Always pads has wipes that you can use that keep you feeling and smelling fresh throughout the day. So try them out. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by cuteangel7892 on 4/28/2012 3:49:05 PM

I got some black and white polka dot shorts that came with a matching belt that ties. the fabric is thin and the white polka dots are small. what should i wear them with?

Hey kaboodle, you can wear tank tops, halter tops, and tee shirts with the shorts. A white top, black top, or black and white top would look really cute. A red, yellow or grey shirt could also work. Don’t forget accessories and cute shoes! Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.