Bridget M.

is modding

9 HOURS AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

12 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

13 HOURS AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

COMMENTS

Give a thrift-store dress a face-lift

From toss-it to treasure, here’s the secret to mending it better…

I love thrift stores! i buy a bunch of hopeless junk and I turn it into cool stuff Laughing

by mayanunna on 4/6/2013 12:53:58 PM

I love thrift stores. You can find such cool stuff, and it is so cheap, but make sure you wash it first.

by fairykyta on 7/26/2012 9:05:03 AM

oooooh i want that exact dress!!!!!!!!!! :*(

by amr6 on 5/27/2012 11:22:53 AM

i do stuff like this all the time! the thrift store is my fav place to shop! c:

by becca<3's you on 5/4/2012 6:12:18 PM

love to do crafts on a dime? don't want to go farther than a CVS for art supplies? your in luck! every now and then I will post a link to a project idea just for you to try! its called DIY Green. join now!

by kpianoplayer on 5/4/2012 3:40:39 PM

Wow, that is amazing. My friend goes to this thrift store that sells high end designers dresses and clothes and she finds the most unbelievable things. We are so jealous because she not only gets high end clothes but she looks great in them.

by luckykel on 5/1/2012 11:17:47 PM

hey girlies!! need advice? ASK ME! Smile just comment on my profile and i will answer ASAP! no problem/question is too weird! i've been thru it all<3!

xoxoxo- AlySmile

by Alykat18 on 4/30/2012 7:33:56 PM

I <3 this post. I love shopping at thrift stores, there are so many cool things there. I've rescued a nice shirt before, I just had to replace buttons and re-hem it. It was time consuming, but SO worth it. These kind of things aren't hard and they totally pay off. I can do it and I'm 12. x)

Elizabeth

by snoodle9 on 4/30/2012 7:02:46 PM

Hey girls check out my profile and my club WE <3 MUSIC! It’s all about music (obviously) and I have literally no members, so come check it out!
<3 Anna

by awtechnofish on 4/30/2012 6:28:04 PM

That's soos cool! I wish I could do that!

by unicornninja on 4/30/2012 6:20:28 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD!
I already asked this, but no one answered. What is the "theme" for May's daily giveaway going to be? It's the last day of April! Thanks.

Hey girl! We can't reveal the details just yet so hang on tight!

Colleen K.

by AlwaysDreamer on 4/30/2012 7:24:21 AM

I've never mended a thrift store dress that was a wreck. It's too much time and energy, in my opinion. I'm not really good with those kinds of things, so it would just be a lot easier for me to buy a dress that wasn't a complete mess.

by supersingershannon on 4/29/2012 5:56:03 PM

Love it!!! I should try that sometime!!!

by dance/musicluver316 on 4/29/2012 1:43:55 PM

Awesome!!!

by fallsb-ball on 4/29/2012 12:22:22 PM

Every year my girl scout troop holds a fashion show. We get all the clothes from the co-op then fix them up and sell them and give all the money to the co-op

by camijam on 4/29/2012 12:17:36 PM

I do this kind of stuff all the time!!! i mainly do jewlery tho. I take old jewelry and take it apart and then turn it into something new. =-)

by Sam Cool1038 on 4/29/2012 10:46:00 AM

MODMODMOD
First off I want to let you know that I usually over think things. Second I wanted to say that i dont 'like' anyone.
I just want to know what you think this means:
I posted a new picture of myself on facebook probably about 4 days ago. Yesterday... (3 days after I posted it) This guy liked it... I know him from one of my classes, but he is always quiet. He is a year older than me. Usually all girls like my pictures, I didn't know what this meant, because i don't ever talk to this guy. What do you think it means?!

Hey girl! Maybe he just really did like the picture! I wouldn't read too much into it, but you could definitely send a smile or two his way next week. Be bold and see what happens!

xoxo

Taeler

Taeler L.

by erichmo on 4/29/2012 8:35:48 AM

wow... that is a crazy transformation!!!!

by amileofroses on 4/29/2012 2:01:51 AM