AN HOUR AGO This American runner just broke a crazy record: http://t.co/LQPWbSD1zq pic.twitter.com/pdB6RglReZ

2 HOURS AGO #TooCuteAlert! Check out these 6 little finds you never knew you needed: http://t.co/RtQmausff9 pic.twitter.com/Q80jTumgau

3 HOURS AGO Fall is coming fast! Tricks for updating your outfits: http://t.co/EFG7k5a59c pic.twitter.com/ijUuNaUgsX

COMMENTS

Shake up your life with a new season of A.N.T. Farm

Psst: Guess who the guest star is? Zendaya!

luv /them!!!!!!!

by cutiepie14231 on 4/27/2012 8:30:20 PM

Love ant farm,
Hate Zendaya.
Overall I'll semi-like the episode :p

by AlwaysDreamer on 4/27/2012 7:03:34 PM

Disney is awesome. I can't wait to watch it.

by transform2314 on 4/27/2012 6:26:43 PM

I love Disney but I don't watch it very much.. And ANT FARM is kinda dumb. But I ADORE Shake It Up and Zendaya! And Bella. Omg, they're so funny. plus they are great dancers! I would love to meet them! Especially Zendaya. She seems so nice!

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 4/27/2012 4:48:43 PM

awesome i love zendaya and chyna! they inspire me to keep dancing and singing!

by kyra678 on 4/27/2012 4:06:04 PM

I love this show! haha olive's my faveeee! she makes my day! Laughing

Hey girls just wanted to let everyone know about my clubs!! PLEASE join them!

1. Queens of Hearts <3
advice for everyone on anything! from boys to sports and everything in between!

2. Let's Get Active!
anyone looking for workout buddies should join this club! A whole club full of them to cheer you on and get you to your fitness goals and give advice when needed!!

Join today!

by honeycakes on 4/27/2012 3:34:16 PM

I'sorry, but all of the disney actors now are HORRIBLE!!!! the shows are really crappy too, I hate disney

by guitargirl7321 on 4/27/2012 2:05:18 PM