2 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

2 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

3 HOURS AGO 5 book babes who had #awesomesauce summer jobs: http://t.co/fbg3ePO9v9

COMMENTS

The secret to looking good and feeling great this summer

And ya know what? It's not upping your workout routine or going on a diet...

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!
Ok, so I went to go get my Jr High shots a couple days ago and I also got a check up, and the Dr. made a weight chart. There was thin, normal, almost over weight, and over weight, and the Dr. said I was thin and very petite for my age.
But I don't understand.
I eat a lot of food ever day, and I LOVE donuts and cake and frosting and eat junk food non-stop. In fact I am even trying to eat healthier and as much as I love fruit, I sometimes will go a couple days without fruit.
What is going on with my body? How would I be underweight? Is there a chance I could have diabetes? A fast metabolism? And last, is it bad to have a fast metabolism?

Hey girlie,

It isn't bad to have a fast metabolism at all! Especially since you just got back from the doc and didn't make any recommendations to gain weight, change your diet or habits, etc. He didn't suggest you might have diabetes either - he just said you were thin and petite. That doesn't even mean "underweight" - just thin! Every girl is different and, as long as you're getting a well-rounded diet full of healthy stuff like fruits, veggies, and lean proteins, you're on the right track. Eat when you're hungry and stop when you're full - don't stress! <3333
Lauren C.

by kipinoy on 5/24/2012 8:29:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
Haha well I would just like to know what "MOD" stands for, and if I am asking you something, how will I know when and if you reply? Thanks!!!

Hello! "MOD" stands for moderator and you will know if I have replied by looking back where you posted your question! xoxo Kerra
Kerra S.

by JB_rice123 on 5/23/2012 10:37:35 PM

Why are my comments not showing!

by raegan232 on 5/23/2012 12:15:20 AM

This post is awesome feeling super inspired!

by swan32 on 5/22/2012 6:53:21 PM

MODMODMOD!!!
I'm 12 and i have an adam's apple! is it normal and will it show alot when i grow up? Is there a way to hide it?
Thanks!

Hey girlie,

This is totally normal! Girls CAN have Adam's Apples - it's a little more rare but it's not only guys who have them Smile Your hormones are fluctuating right now because you're going through puberty, and an excess of a certain hormone could cause your Adam's Apple to be a little more "out there." If you're concerned or have questions about exactly what is causing it, try asking your doctor! You might feel a little awkward bringing it up, but trust me your doctor has heard it all - and he/she won't think you're silly for asking about it Smile As for hiding it, you can always opt for turtleneck shirts or light scarves to cover it up. But honestly, if you don't make a big deal about it, no one else will notice like you're noticing it. Self confidence, babe! You (and yes, even your Adam's Apple) are gorgeous!
Lauren C.

by fizzydee12 on 5/19/2012 10:33:05 PM

Mod Mod Mod...
Okay so I'm a really quiet girl and I'm not super funny. I can talk to people but not in like a full conversation kind. I really like this guy and he's quiet at the cattle shows since I don't go to school with him but when he is with like a group of 4 he is really funny and loud. I only know that through my friend that went on a dairy trip with him and some others. I don't know how to talk to him and make him like me even though I'm super quiet. Also, are there any ways that I can become a tiny bit more outgoing too? Thanks!

Hey babe,

You just have to find common ground that you two share, like interests or skills, and then the conversation should flow from there.  There's no reason to be shy!  Just remember that everyone is willing to make a new friend, everyone likes conversation.  Just let it happen and don't overanalyze the conversation or the situation and you're all set!
Jordan S.

by Cowsrule11 on 5/19/2012 7:10:15 PM

****************mod mod mod mod mod MODMOD mod mod mod mod mod********************
I think my boobs a re too different sizes and I can notice it I don't know about what others think and it makes me self concionsce and I don't want to tell anybody. I haven't told anyone. What do I do about it?

Hey babe,

That's completely normal.  Nearly every single girl has a slight difference in the size of each breast, it tends to even out until it's almost unnoticeable as time goes on.
Jordan S.

by Jojo1120 on 5/19/2012 5:52:35 PM

Im 12 and its not like 'oh im so fat!!' or 'if i dont look hot in a swimsuit i'll never get that guys attention' i work out because the sports i do are fun. everyone i know is like 'oh your too skinny, 76 isnt healthy'. im tiny!!

by WhiteStripe3 on 5/19/2012 3:11:19 PM

Hey fearless;), yeah I think the wii fit will help you. I know many people who have used it to shed pounds. I've also heard it's fun. Try it chica! Xoxo

so i have the wii fit and i wanted to know if you actually get a work out from it?? Lynae P.

by fearless;) on 5/19/2012 2:57:10 PM

Please help! Sometimes i get made fun of like: your skin is too white! but its not. I still want to get a tan though, but not from the sun or a tanning bed, so, do you no where the sunless tan lotion is? please respond!
thanks!

Hey girl,

Great choice to use sunless tanner instead of harmful UV rays! You can get sunless tanning products at most drugstores or beauty stores. Try a gradual tan lotion if it's your first time so you don't end up darker than you intended!

Meghan D.