5 HOURS AGO It's almost #Hanukkah! Impress the fam with these so-festive treats:

6 HOURS AGO Hey, sweet thing! What cake matches your personality? 🎂🎂🎂 Take t#quizuiz

7 HOURS AGO We're *freaking out* about this fab new product:

I never used to sweat, but now I'm soaked!

What can I do to make it stop?

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD i have several questions ok so the first one and this is kinda embarasing i smell down there what could it be and why number 2 i am more devoloped than most of my friend including having big boobs and i am always self contious about it an the last one i got my period last month and ever sense then i have been self contious and it does not help that one of my so called friends has called me fat and ugly before please help

Hey girlie, 1. if it smells weird, it might be an infection. If you have any other symptoms, talk to a doctor. If it's just the smell, make sure you're showering daily and see if that takes care of it. 2. your friends will catch up to you. Don't feel self conscious about it. 3. it could be your hormones that are making you feel that way. If there's something in particular that you don't like about yourself, work to change it. Start working out or eating better. Or do your hair differently. You're not ugly, so do what you have to do to feel your best.

Lauren T.

by girly girl07 on 5/13/2013 8:20:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD i have the same problem it just started after i got my period last month and it is embarrising and gross i am only 10 why is this happening?

Hey girlie, it might just be hormones and your changing body. Use antiperspirant and see if the sweat decreases some.

Lauren T.

by girly girl07 on 5/13/2013 7:23:30 PM

I have a similar problem, but i sweat on my palms and feet. It's really gross and people gross out when i have to hold hands with them and I always dread dancing with guys cuz i feel like they will think im gross. I always get nervous when i know im gonna have to hold hands with someone and that makes me sweat more. what should I do???

Hey girlie, just relax. Sweaty hands and feet is a natural thing. If you don't make a big deal out of it, no one else will either.

Lauren T.

by purplegirl56 on 1/6/2013 6:08:23 PM

I used to have the same problem. But I got sick of it and went to a dermatologist. She prescribed a prescription to cut down on sweating, and it helps SO MUCH! I still use deodorant with it, but I NEVER sweat like I did before.

by lpolk on 1/5/2013 2:00:04 PM

I have an awful addiction to chewing ice. I've tried just not adding ice to my water, but I like my water to be, well, ice-cold. How can I stop?

Hey grace1089, try finding something else to chew on that reminds you of ice. What is it that you like about ice?

Lynae P.

by grace1089 on 12/2/2012 11:30:20 PM

Just wondering- do you have to wear a tampon when your taking a bath? Cause won't the blood make the water dirty?

Hey! When you're completely submerged in water, your flow usually doesn't leak out, but wearing a tampon in those situations is probably a good idea.

Helen S.

by kat_13 on 11/17/2012 1:51:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD sometimes if i dont put on deoderant my armpits itch like crazy! why does it happen? thanks!

Hey girlie, I've never heard of that happening before. It might have something to do with the sweat that builds up there when you don't wear deodorant. It wouldn't be a bad idea to bring it up the next time you're at the doctor's office.

Lauren T.

by andra616 on 9/9/2012 5:32:14 PM

mod mod mod
in a couple of months, i am getting this big mole removed from my back. i am kinda happy about it, it's really gross and ugly, but i am also very scared and nervous. my doctor said the operation would only take 10 min, but i am still stressing about it. im not so worried about the pain, more about the fact that i have someone scrapping off a mole in my back. i was just hoping for some "relaxing" tips for when they will be removing it (i wont be alseep, they will only freeze the area in my back, so i will be fully awake)
thank you so much for your time!

Hey! you have nothing to worry about, but I totally understand why you might feel anxious anyway. practice deep breathing techniques and try focusing on a specific thought like a scene from a movie to take your mind off of it. good luck!

Helen S.

by mimzy0717 on 8/20/2012 5:59:23 PM

I'm almost 15 and still don't have any underarm hair. Is that normal?

Hey girl!

Have you gone through puberty yet? If not, it will happen to you soon enough and you'll get to experience the pleasures of arm pit hair. If you have gone through puberty-- then you might just have super thin/light hair. Ask your doctor if you're concerned

best of luck!
simone s.

by kris1205 on 8/14/2012 1:16:32 PM

So I am on a swim team over the summer and I shave my armpits like every day. But when I shaved them they never shave all of the hair off. Is there a way to get a perfect underarm shave??
thank you..please help.

Hey girl!  Armpits aren't like arms- the hair grows in all different directions!  Try shaving top to bottom, bottom to top, AND side to side to see if that helps.  Also, exfoliate first and of course lather up to keep from irritating your skin! xoxo

Kate G.

by dancelovervictoria on 7/3/2012 10:22:14 AM

Ever get yelled at for doodling on your classwork? Doodles help boost brain activity and creativity, so just try drawing on a separate piece of paper.
What is your fave class in school?

I need eight glasses of water a day to be healthy.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!