Bridget M.

is modding

10 HOURS AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

13 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

14 HOURS AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

COMMENTS

How to ace a test

5 tips to make The Big One a breeze….

for my summer homework i have to go to a musuem but i need one that invalves science, free and i can go there by a train also i really want to make this guy in my class like me have any tips plssss

by nyneerox17 on 7/22/2012 12:42:32 AM

MOD- MOD- MOD- MOD- MOD- MOD- MOD-
Can you please post the school stuff like earlier then you really do? 'Cause my school starts August 21st. And I would love for you guys to post those things earlier so i can go shopping for the perf stuff. PLEASE!

Hey girlie,

Thanks for your suggestion! I'll totally pass it on to our editors! Smile
Lauren C.

by starlight1 on 7/19/2012 3:40:00 PM

Wow! This is a GREAT article! I always get way to stressed when tests comes and it makes me mess up! Thanks GL! If you love books, are looking for a new book to read, or have a book to recommend, join my Book Recommendation Club! Thanks!Laughing

by olivia192000 on 7/6/2012 6:32:06 AM

I have my finals next week and I am starting to freak out about them. I hope I can get through them following this steps.

by toto858 on 6/13/2012 4:21:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm going to my local community college this fall for school and I'm a little nervous. I'm only 14 and I'm afraid people will think I'm immature just because I'm younger. I have lots of older friends that go to the college and they already think I'm "childish." Any tips?

Hey Girl!

That's so awesome that you're going to college so early, congrats! If you act older and mature, people will treat you that way. They shouldn't think you're childish just because you're younger if you act maturely.

SarahO.

by 1corinthiansgurl on 6/1/2012 3:51:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD Please answer Im going to be in 9th grade and i still haven't had a boyfriend. Im shy in school but not out of school. Its really hard for me to talk to guys and they dont know Im not so quiet in school. What should I do?

Hey girl, well first of all, no rush! You have your whole life ahead of you to find guys. But to get started you could just start making close guy friends. Just a little flirting, but nothing too too much. That way, you can start to see what its like to really start talking to guys in HS and what not. Hang out in groups where there are girls and guys, that always helps. Don't worry, you'll find a great guy soon enough. My first boyfriend wasn't until junior year, so don't feel bad! Just enjoy yourself and your friends =]

lauren r.

by emmyemc on 5/30/2012 7:39:18 PM

Does anyone need advice, tips or how-to in a hurry? Join Advice Now! We give you the answers you need without the tedious wait!

by Taylorbb77 on 5/28/2012 3:04:08 PM

MOD!!!!!!!!!
Ok, i found out 2 days ago that my parents are divorced and have been for almost 8 yrs. They kept it a secret so me and my three siblings could live in a family. My parents know i know, but i can't tell my 14 yr old bro(i'm 13)or my 11 yr old bro, OR my 10 yr old sis! It sucks, and i feel so betrayed that my parents hae been divorced all this time and we still have to live with my dad(he's really mean). HOW AM I GONNA SURVIVE THE SUMMER!?!?

Hey girlie,

First off, you gotta handle this discreetly so your sibs don't catch on. If your parents want to keep it a secret from them, that's their choice and it's probably for the best. So first off, it might be smart to have a long convo about this alone with mom and dad. Ask any questions you have and be honest about how you're feeling right now - hurt, betrayed, confused, whatever. Then, throughout the summer, keep a journal (with a lock and key, if you're worried about the sibs finding it) filled with your thoughts and concerns about this. It'll REALLY help to get it all out of your head and onto paper - just the act of writing it will help you make sense of what you're feeling. You can't fix this situation and you can't pretend you didn't find out about it, but you can deal with your emotions in a healthy way. And remember, you JUST found out, so it feels fresh and super confusing right now - but over time, it will become normal <3 Promise!
Lauren C.

by Danerka on 5/27/2012 11:08:10 AM

Aww... I wish this was posted two weeks ago. It really would have helped me on my finals... Frown

by Bridgge2010 on 5/25/2012 5:14:14 PM

Mod mod mod I need help my exams are in a couple of weeks, (Canadian school ends in late June) and I have NO IDEA how to study. I need help on ways to remember the material!

Hey girlie,

This article is for the beginning of the school year, but every one of these tips can help you too!

1. Get organized. Put your notes for each class in order. Then make a study guide (in outline form) for each class, so you know what to study and where to start. Ask your teachers to review your outlines if you want, to make sure you've covered it all!

2. Create a schedule. Write down what you're going to study and how much you're going to do each day. That way, you won't be shocked when an exam creeps up on you.. you'll have been working for a week or so already! The worst would be to leave studying to the night before.

3. Study groups/friends are...well, your friend. If studying alone isn't working for you, ask some classmates to get together and study together. Bouncing ideas off each other and coming up with clever ways to remember info can REALLY help!
Lauren C.