2 HOURS AGO All I want for Christmas is...

3 HOURS AGO Watching @megannicole's new music video #Fever and it's 🔥🔥🔥! Have you seen it ye

4 HOURS AGO TONIGHT! Pretty Little Liars goes #5YearsForward 🙀🙀�

Cute up a pair of ripped jeans

DIY fixes with trendy crochet. Holey denim? We don’t think so!

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD it's my friend's 14th bday on the 11th I want to do something really special because we've been friends for about 10 years. she's really out-going loves the outdoors, art, and cats. I got her an outfit last year. I was thinking of doing a big portrait of us together bc im fairly good at art but I started to sketch it out and didn't like how it looked. I really want to do something to take her breath away bc she's done a lot for me over the past year when I had some trouble and now there's a lot going on in her family and I want something she can be happy about and tell her that im there for her.ik its hard bc you don't know her personally but do you have any ideas as to what I could do or get her?

Sure thing, GL girl! Making a scrapbook of of all the fun things youv'e done would be great- include pictures, letters, and writing about your memories and the great times you've had together. You can also include pics off the internet or from GL in a collage for her (of cats, art, etc), or do something fun outdoorsy with her- like taking a hike or a camping trip.

Hope this helps, GL girl!

by amr6 on 7/24/2013 2:04:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD I made my own Advice Queen Page today and I was just wondering how do I post a comment and answer a question? my page just has a ask a question bar thingy I'm just a little confused can you please help me? thanks so much Smile

Hey GL girl! Try posting from your 'ask a question bar'. This GL page might help :

by redvelvetluv on 7/17/2013 4:36:48 PM

Hey Sweeties please feel free to join or check out my 2 clubs RIP Hachiko and Grimm 4 ever if you love and support the famous dog Hachiko or love animals in general you'll love this club we talk about Hachiko the movie Hachi a dogs tale and give helpful pet tips we also make fun polls:
or if you are a big fan of the TV series Grimm you'll enjoy Grimm 4 ever in the club we talk about the show the episodes the characters and the amazing creatures we also have fun polls: so please feel free to check these clubs out

by redvelvetluv on 7/17/2013 2:26:37 PM

Cute! You'll never be able to tell they ripped!

by myfatsquirrel on 7/17/2013 2:06:58 PM

I have known how to crochet for awhile now and i never have thought of that! It sounds totally chic!!

by heather99 on 6/29/2012 5:23:22 PM

Hey Gabbyw123, you could draw her a rainbow penguin. I'm sure she would love that! Xoxo

One of my closest friends is graduating 8th grade on Tuesday. I got the gift and card done but for all my best friends, I make them a craft. She said she love penguins and the color rsinbow. Lynae P.

by Gabbyw123 on 6/9/2012 9:19:39 AM

Modmodmod Simone S.
Thanks so much!
And you're is frustrating. But if she won't even comply after I try that, what should I do? Like, my brothers play baseball, and when I'm sitting' in the bleachers, everybody else is wearing shorts 'n' t-shirts, while I'm wearin' a skirt. I always look way over dessed. How can I convince her that sweatpants won't draw attention to my butt?

Hey Girl,

Maybe if you showed her some pics of girls in loose pants  she will realize you're not going for the "painted on" look.  Do you play sports? Maybe she will let you buy sweatpants for sports and then realize they are not as big a deal as she thinks.

Gook luck!

Simone S.
simone s.

by Graciegang on 6/7/2012 1:56:28 PM

Okay. So my mom thinks that jeans are "against the bible." I totally disagree. She has shown me all the verses she uses to "prove that it IS against the bible," but I can prove her wrong with every one. Yet she still won't listen the me. It's SO aggravating. She told me that the only way she will let me wear pants is if I wear a dress over it. Which is extremely ridiculous. She thinks that if I wear pants, guys will look at my butt, and have "impure thoughts." But, again, I disagree.
How do I prove that I'm right, and she is wrong? And how can I convince her that wearing pants is perfectly fine (and that all eyes will NOT be on my butt)?

Hey Girl,

That must be super frustrating when all your friends are wearing pants and shorts. Maybe if you go shopping with your mom and pick out loose fitting pants she would be okay with that. I know it's annoying, but try to respect your mom's guidelines. In only a few years, you can wear absolutely anything you want! But for now, maxi skirts and dresses are in  Smile

SImone S.
simone s.

by Graciegang on 6/7/2012 1:36:44 PM

Ok so i have a reallllly hard time with math, i always have , and its even worse when i dont have a good teacher to help me. this year (im in 7th grade) and my teacher only likes the kids that are really smart and good at math, well i've been worrying i have a learning disability, which i probably dont cuz i have all a's and a b+ but then in math i have a d+. this whole year i have failed tests and i make a lot of careless mistakess. i feel really bad cuz no one thinks im trying but i really am and its embarassing to not know what to do...and my teacher always gives up on me and yells at me for being too far behind. help me please? thanksSmile

Hey Gal!

I'm sorry about your tough year in math. Don't be discouraged by your grade, let it motivate you to try your hardest in class. Ask your teacher for outside help-go to him/her during lunch, after school and whenever else you can. If that doesn't help, ask your parents/guardian about getting a tutor. One on One time may be just what you need. If you think you may have a learning disability, talk to your doctor. He/She can tell you about ADD, ADHD and dyslexia and tell you where you can get tested. Keep up your hard work and don't get frustrated with yourself.

Marisa D.

by Celtics_Ball on 5/29/2012 1:24:23 PM

Hello, good students! If you get good grades and want to KEEP getting good grades or are trying to get better grades, you should join the club, HOW TO BE AN A STUDENT! We will talk about tips and studying together. Together, we can all be A students!

by Glitterheart16 on 5/27/2012 8:46:03 PM

What do you do to study?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!