10 HOURS AGO All I want for Christmas is...

11 HOURS AGO Watching @megannicole's new music video #Fever and it's 🔥🔥🔥! Have you seen it ye

12 HOURS AGO TONIGHT! Pretty Little Liars goes #5YearsForward 🙀🙀�

Sail into summer with Unbreak My Heart

Normally, falling for a cute, funny boy would be any girl’s dream—except when that boy is your BFF’s boyfriend!

Sounds like a great book! Got to check it out from the library

by bookwormaz on 6/4/2012 7:47:50 PM

I've never fallen for a BFF's boyfriend.

by supersingershannon on 6/1/2012 3:48:16 PM

Sounds good!

If you're looking for any good books to read that have a specific genre, or simply any good book, join my Book Recommendation Club.

by olivia192000 on 5/30/2012 3:55:34 AM

Sounds soo good!!

by unicornninja on 5/29/2012 8:17:47 PM

YEAAAAA!!! This book sounds awesome! I am so excited to read it!!! Laughing A new book for the bookworm!!!! haha =) Thanks GL! Smile

by BabyDahl13 on 5/29/2012 6:19:51 PM

I have never fallen for a BFF's boyfriend.

by otter77 on 5/29/2012 4:36:15 PM

Sounds like a great book!

by curlygirl16 on 5/29/2012 4:35:26 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am trying to start an anti bullying program next year at my school. I really need a name for the program. Nothing too girly or cheesy. Its about the affect of bullying on kids (depression, suicide, therepy). I am also trying to get some celebs to help with the program so something to relate to that would be great. THX!

Hey Girl!

Way to go-that's an awesome club to start. All schools should have a club about bullying. A name? That's up to you (and the rest of the club)! After you get a few people to join you can decide together on a club name. Celebs do a bunch of anti- bullying awareness events. Research your fav celeb and it's likely they'll relate to something in your club. Good luck!

Marisa D.

by sprinklz28 on 5/29/2012 4:21:27 PM

Mod mod mod
my Mothers job is sending me, my mom and two others teens that my mother works with to Disney worldflorida soon and I'm soo excited because its my first time.the only problem? I'm going in August.I have this swimsiit that looks like a dress but I don't want to wear it because my stomauch wont gt darker. I would wwear a bikini but I have this sort oflump on my lower stomach. If I start working out will that little lump be gone by August? And if so, what workouts should I do?

Hey Babe!

Woah-that sounds like it's going to be an awesome trip. Of course you want to look cute, but don't let bathing suit drama distract you from having fun. If you want to wear the suit that covers your stomach, don't worry about not getting tan. You'll have plenty of time the whole summer to get your belly darker. Anyways, by that time you could use a break from the sun! You don't want to get too dark. If you're eager to wear a bikini, working out will definitely get you in shape by August. Try to exercise for at least half an hour three or four times a week. Running, biking, and swimming will all work you hard. Don't forget to do abs and lunges, too! They'll tighten up your tummy. Have a great trip!

Marisa D.

by snowver11 on 5/29/2012 3:17:18 PM

yes i def have. n then she hated me afterward. guess she wasnt a real friend.....Frown still in love with him today. he doesnt kno n he used to be my best friend....but now im ignored. like im invisible.

by musikluvr17 on 5/29/2012 2:55:47 PM

What do you do to study?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!