1 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

2 HOURS AGO Treat that awful sunburn before it gets worse! How to save your skin: http://t.co/JOuY0NMjsd

3 HOURS AGO Annoying allergies bringing you down? Here are some great tips on how to handle them! http://t.co/bJKAEMwthV

COMMENTS

Rock a family road trip

No fits, no fights, no feuds—phew!

This was really helpful.

by mlink98 on 12/6/2012 4:11:19 PM

mod mod
i hate hate HATE cleaning my room but, if i dont im not allowed to go any where or let my friends come over. but i just HATE cleaning! yet my room is a huge mess, clean clothes in trash bags, clean clothes on my bed, a mountain of dirty clothes in the laundry basket shoes, trash, clothes, all over the floor.... ugh i dont want to cleannnnnnn, have any ideas to make cleaning easier or better?

Hey girl-

Cleaning your room can be a definite pain, but here's how I make it fun: I put on my some music that makes me feel awesome and I just jump right in. The hardest part is finding a place to start, once you get in there you'll wanna keep going! Think about how awesome it'll feel to have a clean room to hang out in! Your mood will go way up whenever ya walk into a room that's completely clean and completely yours! xoxo

Alexis G.

by lilja on 10/29/2012 1:01:40 PM

hey yall. come see my advice queen pg. same name as my profile. you can come to my profile to find it. ttyl cant wait to help you and to give you advice Laughing

by katymarielove on 10/27/2012 7:40:59 PM

I'm going on a 6 hour trip tomarrow what are some things i can bring to keep me busy in the car ?? Smile

I'd bring my iPod, a couple magazines and a book! Maybe even a travel board game (love Scrabble) to play in the backseat!

Lauren C.

by Jbug77 on 8/30/2012 6:37:12 PM

thank you ill use that link and i can't really talk to a teacher because im home schooled and my mom gets mad at me every time i get some one else involved for her safty and mine.

by Jbug77 on 8/28/2012 9:25:49 AM

i'v known my step dad sence i was two and ever sence i could remember they have fought like regular coupels do. but when we moved out of state away from my gradparents and our whole family my dad started drinkin and so did my mom and the fights wher every single day and they where vilont! i had to lay in my bed and hear my mom scream knowing there is nothing i can do about it. My step dad got sick and he had to stop drinking but now that he is all better he is drinking again and my mom drinks very heavy and has deprssion and bi polar. They are getting in fights again and my dad has left my mom 2 in one week my mom is unable to provide for me without him and i don't have any contact with my real father. what do i do im done with this!!!??

Hey! I'm so sorry that you have to live with all of this trauma, no one should have to, and especially not a teenager. You have to tell a teacher, guidance couselor or police office what's going on at home. I know it seems impossible, but  you have nothing to be ashamed of. You need help, and there's nothing wrong with asking for it. I'm going to post a link that should help you and I really hope you use it. Best of luck girl, I'll think good thoughts about ya! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx

Helen S.

by Jbug77 on 8/27/2012 8:30:01 PM

"I'M LIVING A STRY. I WILL NOT GIVE UP." Hey, Sam Cool here! Join my club "Fears v.s. Dreams" and help prevent suicide! Face your fears! LIVE YOUR DREAMS!!!

by Sam Cool1038 on 6/10/2012 7:52:59 PM

1.Can you suggest some good book series for me(I'm 11) that mom would approve?(No The Hunger Games,Harry Potter,The Babysitters Club or Candy Apple-Done!)
2.The plot of my novel:A 12-yr-old who becomes the covergirl of the hottest teen mag & she becomes a celebrity.
Is this idea already used?If yes,plz tell me the name cuz I'd like to read it.
P.S.Plz hide my question!

Hey girl!

I don't think there are any books that have already used your idea, so you can probably go for it! Two of my personal favorites are The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series and The Princess Diaries series. You may have already seen the movies but the books are still amazing. They're still some of my favorite books to this day. The characters may be a little older than you but I think you'll still be able to relate and hopefully your mom will approve! Happy reading!
Rachael A.

by LilyBS123 on 6/4/2012 5:42:22 AM

**CALLING ALL JUSTIN BIEBER FANS!!**
If you L-O-V-E Justin Bieber and want a NEW Justin Bieber fanclub here at Girlslife, then join my new club-

THE...Justin Bieber FAN CLUB!

It's brand new and positions are open! But please only join if you love JBSmile

by Alykat18 on 6/3/2012 6:25:00 PM

hey guys check out my site please i need some advice! answer my polls on the home page and ready my blog too while you're there. need advice? ask me in a comment on the site. thanks a ton girlies! imnotyouraverageteen.weebly.com

by danielle101 on 6/2/2012 10:45:51 PM

by krazykotabug on 6/2/2012 11:28:41 AM

I need to show my little sister this XD but i should follow rule #3 thats my problem area. And we always play the license game! and slug bug Laughing and my dad puts the 80s XM radio station on and me and my sister sing even though we cant lol we actually do that regardless if were going on vacation or not XD

by oreo9347 on 6/1/2012 7:25:06 PM

so you have a ton of junk lying around your house and nothing to do with it. Plus you want some new jewelry without spending a ton. What do you do? Join my club and find out how to turn ordinary stuff around your house into funky and creative stuff! The club is called DIY Green!

by kpianoplayer on 6/1/2012 6:32:29 PM

Most parents will buy clothes

by puffinlover99 on 6/1/2012 5:12:43 PM

Ummm If its your money then you shouldn't need their approval as long as it isn't super innapropriate....

by rainyseattlegirl on 6/1/2012 4:51:51 PM

Well rainyseattlegirl if you're gonna buy your own clothes then you should make sure your mom or dad approves first. 

by Girlygirl0906 on 6/1/2012 3:14:42 PM

Really Girlygirl0906? Some of us buy our own things, with our own $.

by rainyseattlegirl on 6/1/2012 11:35:04 AM

When I went on a road trip with my family (VA to CA) it was really fun. It was me, my parents and my 2 bros. We were playing video games, telling jokes and being goofy, listening to the radio and singing, looking at the deserts and mountains. It was the most fun I ever had with my family. Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 6/1/2012 11:15:23 AM

Hey girl!

So awesome that you're including a magazine in your novel! We can't wait to read it! But unfortunately, it wouldn't be fair to other girls if we helped you come up with a name. So put that thinking cap on and I bet you can come up with a fab name on your own! Good luck!
Rachael A.

by LilyBS123 on 6/1/2012 10:58:12 AM

Thanks! Just about to leave on a trip to Idaho!

by puffinlover99 on 6/1/2012 7:54:03 AM

How is your mom gonna comment on how short your shorts are if she bought them for you?

by Girlygirl0906 on 6/1/2012 7:13:46 AM

Being a team player is super important. When something gets on your nerves put in your headphones!

by rainyseattlegirl on 6/1/2012 1:25:44 AM