1 HOURS AGO Snag top notch internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! RSVP right here: http://t.co/c0d0Hs8heN

2 HOURS AGO How *not* to spazz out on your biffles (even when they deserve it!) http://t.co/P9Zuw063mu

3 HOURS AGO He canceled on her to hit the movies with someone else–what would you do? http://t.co/iquGB2KiUL

COMMENTS

Miley and Liam: Engaged!

After three years of dating, this Hollywood couple is getting hitched!

I was at my friends birthday part that day! Weirdness...

by zendaybella on 6/25/2012 12:49:47 AM

I hope they make it, so many Hollywood relationships never make it. I hope he can keep her from going to crazy because I like Miley.

by luckykel on 6/23/2012 11:42:53 PM

I'm truly happy for both of them! I saw the engagement ring too! It's so beautiful!!!! I just hope that they don't get divorced. Smile

by Gabriella123 on 6/23/2012 12:33:41 AM

googleeyes2:ikr?? i was hoping it was a rumor. but im happy for them. im not the obsessive type so im over it...almost Smile

by popstar*** on 6/22/2012 10:38:37 PM

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.............. there going to live happily ever after like romeo and juliety, edward and bella, robert and kristine.

by bfirework on 6/22/2012 10:25:41 PM

Say what now I thought it was just another rumor

by Jojobean on 6/22/2012 8:14:33 PM

omg what NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by googleeyes2 on 6/20/2012 5:23:22 PM

Im so happy for her!

by tigergirl218 on 6/20/2012 2:54:34 PM

you are right 19 is too young to get engaged but it is not any diff then Gomez and Berber but congrats to they hope it works out like Amy and rick on secret life

by ccjoker16 on 6/17/2012 6:43:04 PM

I can't get exited for celeb marages anymore... not since Katy&Russle.

by bass2001 on 6/17/2012 10:03:58 AM