8 HOURS AGO All I want for Christmas is...

9 HOURS AGO Watching @megannicole's new music video #Fever and it's 🔥🔥🔥! Have you seen it ye

10 HOURS AGO TONIGHT! Pretty Little Liars goes #5YearsForward 🙀🙀�

20 real girl tips for major bikini confidence

Boost your confidence faster than you can say "cannonball!"

Ok, so i have that Covergirl liquid eyeshadow in pink, but I have no idea how to apply it. Can I get any tips so i can wear it without looking weird?

Hey girlie,

I would try putting a dab on the back of your hand, then using a finger to put a dab on your eyelid. Then, take a small makeup brush to blend it out. I'm not a huge fan of the liquid eyeshadow so I've only experimented with it once at a friend's house, but this could work for ya so you don't get too much on there and it doesn't feel too heavy! Try a bunch of different ways and see which one is best for you Smile
Lauren C.

by HelenaPS on 6/10/2012 11:46:06 AM

I can't wear tank tops alone to my new school next year. But I have this cute new tank top that is flowy and white and has the word "love" on it, with color around the letters. This is the link to the shirt :
Do you think it would be cute paired with a bright pink blazer, black skinny jeans, and flats?
Btw, I'm going into 6th grade! Thanks in advance!

Hey girlie,

That is SO cute! Yes, when I saw the top for the first time, I totally pictured it with a brightly colored blazer and skinnies! You could do bright pink, navy blue, turquoise blue, yellow... so many options. This dress code might be a blessing in disguise because you'll get to wear all sorts of gorgeous accessories to cover up Smile
Lauren C.

by Swimmingroks on 6/10/2012 11:40:26 AM

I <3 DELIAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by cutiepie14231 on 6/10/2012 11:25:15 AM

Cool but I have other reasons why I don't wear bikinis. By the way I am trying to help a friend get more fans for her advice queen page so go check it out and ask for help! She is MyStyle22.

by topchef88 on 6/10/2012 9:56:01 AM

okay so I have no idea what shape I am. Could you help me? I have a 24 inch chest a 24 inch waist and 27 inch hips. Also my chest down to my waist is skinny and then my waist and hips are kinda bigger and then my knees down to my feet is skinny so I was thinking it sounds like I'm a complete opposite of an hourglass? But what do you think? THANKS A BUNCH!

Hey Zoe,

You are tots a pear shape! An hourglass is when your chest and hips are about the same size, with a defined and smaller waist in between. But a pear shape is when your top is straight and your hip measurements are greater than your chest/waist Smile Check out these articles about how to dress your gorgeous pear shape!
Lauren C.

by musicismylife198 on 6/10/2012 9:45:14 AM

I am so mad. I am desperate for help, so yesterday I posted a MOD post for advice and you guys never responded or put it up, but you responded and approved people's that posted after me! It wasn't even inappropriate or anything. WHY DIDN'T U POST IT?!!!

Hey girlie,

I'm sorry, I wasn't the moderator on duty yesterday so I'm not sure what happened. It's possible that your comment didn't go through. Usually, if you don't see your MOD question answered after a few hours, you should try posting again because chances are we didn't get it! <3 We wanna help ya, babe!
Lauren C.

by carinaamina on 6/10/2012 9:32:13 AM

Mod Mod Mod
This may sound weird but I don't like shopping alone. I'm scared people will judge me because of what I have. My parents are divorced and I usually have to go clothes shopping with my dad, and he doesn't exactly have a sense of style or instead he's helping my brothers. When I'm with my Mom, she helps me. But whenever I ask friends to go they're busy. What should I do? Thanks Smile

Hey girlie,

Since shopping is way more fun for you when you have someone along for the ride, be active about trying to recruit a shopping buddy! Try planning a shopping trip in advance with your besties - or with the ONE bestie that is the most girly, the most into shopping/fashion, or the one who you trust the most. Parents are also a great shopping crew - ask mom/dad to go shopping one-on-one so you can bond with them and not fight for attention (like when your bros tag along). Even if you think Dad doesn't have much style, he can still tell you what he thinks looks best on you! You might have to plan a little in advance but, if you really don't want to go alone, it's worth it! Smile
Lauren C.

by smootches on 6/10/2012 9:13:17 AM

Super cute fall outfit idea: Add a little texture to your look with a ruffled blouse under a cardigan.
What do you do to study?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!