5 HOURS AGO Kiss-proof lip stains for every price range đŸ˜˜đŸ˜˜ï¿½http://t.co/S0sG9Wc2sF2pic.twitter.com/IkwlW5SFlfFlf

6 HOURS AGO Have your white sneakers lost their *sparkle*? Check out these tips to keep them clean: http://t.co/t0cRarlAiN pic.twitter.com/RMA1f7SxmL

8 HOURS AGO 9 stages of introducing a guy to your overprotective brother: http://t.co/40AnWfA3aB pic.twitter.com/NAgwdo5ZrR

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession Under $30: Travel scratch off map

Wanderlust gotcha itching to travel? Time to scratch some places off your list.

Hey ilovestuffies1234, it’s best to go to a makeup counter at the mall or a beauty store and ask them to help you find your shade. They will most likely have swatches of different shades that you’ll hold your inner wrist up to. Then you can order the cream. Xoxo

by Lynae P. on 7/14/2012 3:45:22 PM

I've been to Connecticut, Rhode Island, Texas, Flordia, Pensylvannia, Massechucettts, New Jersey, New York, New Hampshire, hmm that's all I can think of in the U.S. Last year, I found 18 I've been to. I can't think. In Europe:

Spain
Catulunya
Italy
Vatician City
Croatia
France
England

by olivia192000 on 6/28/2012 3:25:00 AM

I've been to Virgina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Texas, have passed through West Virginia, live in NC, and am traveling to Florida next year.

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 6/20/2012 9:45:22 PM

I've been to virginia, washington dc, maryland, massachusetts, new york, delaware, pennsylvania, connecticut, rhode island, california in the USA
nd
Kuwait
Saudi Arabia
Canada
England
Bangladesh
Hong Kong
Dubai
Australia
Netherlands
Switzerland Smile
someday i want to travel the world

by princess_ht on 6/19/2012 5:34:04 PM

I've been to Washington, California, Nevada, Wyoming, South Dakota, Pennsylvania, Virginia, New Jersey, Maryland, Florida, Georgia, Rhode Island, and Ohio.

by petlover7898 on 6/19/2012 1:27:40 PM

I have been to: Colorado, Idaho, South dakota, Virginia, California, New York, Wyoming, Nebraska and that's all i can remember right now.

by Pinklife on 6/18/2012 12:58:27 PM

i live in Tennessee have been through Virginia and went on vacation to north Carolina. a very meager list indeed.

by SKYRIM78 on 6/16/2012 11:22:10 AM

I've been to: California, Nevada, Wyoming, South Dakota, Louisiana, Colorado, Arkansas, Idaho, Utah, Arizona, and Montana.

by loppyears12 on 6/16/2012 1:23:48 AM

I have been to North Dakota, South Dakota, Montana, Wisconsin, California, Virginia, Minnesota, North Carolina, and tomorrow will be Florida.

by iceychill46 on 6/15/2012 11:15:03 PM

Coolio

by amileofroses on 6/15/2012 11:10:24 PM

Doll up a plain-Jane jacket or blasé blazer with a new brooch! Look for one that’s all you for an instant style enhancer.

Fall is almost here! Cute clothes, pumpkins and cider, OH MY! What makes you most excited for the fun change of seasons?

Want to deck out your desk this year? CLICK HERE for four simple, stylish DIYs from Duck Tape.

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.