6 HOURS AGO All I want for Christmas is...

7 HOURS AGO Watching @megannicole's new music video #Fever and it's 🔥🔥🔥! Have you seen it ye

8 HOURS AGO TONIGHT! Pretty Little Liars goes #5YearsForward 🙀🙀�

Don't sweat it! 4 sports bras that keep ya feelin' covered

Cute picks for pretties of every size 'n' shape. Talk about support!

Love the first one!

by j4zm09 on 6/18/2012 10:09:06 PM

yeah i don't really think its appropriate for people to be running around in a bra.

by 5boys_1D on 6/18/2012 8:39:56 PM

Yeah no thanks...I don't have enough that it would make me look ok shirtless. Plus I don't even wear a bikini so I am not going to just wear a sports bra.

by topchef88 on 6/18/2012 7:51:05 PM

why does it get more and more expensive as the sizes get bigger? Its not my fault I have big breasts... D:

by saudiarabia321 on 6/18/2012 6:14:51 PM

Sorry I have another question. So, I am fourteen and I want to make some money. I have some money saved up for important stuff but I want some fun shopping money!(: Do you have any ideas on how I can make some money (not babysitting)? Thanks!

hey! check out all these great tips:

Helen S.

by vintage50 on 6/18/2012 5:54:24 PM

Wanna learn EVERYTHING about body hair or the hair on your head? Join my club EVERYTHING hair, or follow my advice queen page YayaYuiki. Im available 24/7 so ill teach you how to keep a smooth shave last longer. hope to see ya and cant wait to share my knowledge with you!

by YayaYuiki on 6/18/2012 4:59:19 PM

Need fashion/hair/nails/other help? Ready to give out the advice and tips? Just want to talk fashion? Well then the club: Fashion, hair and more! Oh my! perfect for you! We'll have a daily post and i'd love for you to comment on it, for any questions comment on my profile!

by karasinski on 6/18/2012 4:28:27 PM

Queens of Hearts <3
-tons of advice on EVERYTHING! boys, fashion, bullies, self esteem, friends, fitness you name it!

Let's Get Active!
-a whole group of workout buddies motivating you and cheering you on plus fitness and health advice!

Please join! It would be great to have you!

by honeycakes on 6/18/2012 3:38:13 PM

I seriously need to go bra shopping. Luckily I'm going on wendsdaySmile

by joelcourtneysuper8 on 6/18/2012 3:15:58 PM

Hi! So I want a penpal that I can email, do you know any websites that allow that, that are approved and safe? Thanks!

Hey girl!

I don't know of any websites, but you can certainly google it to try and find some. Just read the sites VERY carefully to make sure they're safe and don't ask for too much personal information.
Rachael A.

by vintage50 on 6/18/2012 3:07:51 PM

Have a huge test today? Sneak some gum to chew during class. It will help relieve stress and boost brainpower.
What do you do to study?

Heading a soccer ball can mess up your melon.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!