2 HOURS AGO It's never too early to start prepping for college—seriously!:

5 HOURS AGO 8 things all runners know to be true (#3 it TOO real...):

5 HOURS AGO @HayleeMoose agreed. essentials!

Cool off with a freshly picked raspberry and cream pop

Freeze! Banish blistering summer heat with this delish treat...

MODMODMODMOD hey what's the website for the people's pops recipes?

Hey chica! It's a book, not a website.  Try Amazon or Barnes and Nobel to find the book!  xoxo

Kate G.

by pinkguitarperson on 7/17/2012 1:11:02 PM

do u have to take the seeds out?

by kelley1115k on 7/8/2012 9:06:06 PM

Catholic Faithful Teens is for Catholic girls to talk about God, Jesus, and our religion. Anyone who is Catholic, wants to become Catholic, or wants more info about us can join. There will be topics to talk about and ways we can spread our word. For those who go to Spanish church I can write it in Spanish also. The Bible is going to be a huge part of the club. There will be quotes and verses posted regularly.

by boypolar on 6/27/2012 7:11:56 PM

by tinykitty98 on 6/25/2012 7:25:00 PM

MODMODMODMOD can i substitute the raspberries for blueberries?

Hey girl,

That sounds like it should be fine if you like blueberries better!

Meghan D.

by dudette5 on 6/22/2012 7:24:22 PM

Yummy! Looks delicious Smile

by bayleesaysrawr on 6/20/2012 2:20:38 PM

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. We also give advice on how you can make your day better, and everyone else’s day better! So please join our uplifting club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are! Carrie R.

by heather99 on 6/20/2012 2:13:17 PM

Is it possible to substitute the rasperries for strawberries? Or pineapple? Thanks!

Hey chica, sure you can use other fruit instead. Just be sure to test it for sweetness once you've mashed it all up, just like in the original recipe.
Carrie R.

by xXMissBehavedXx on 6/20/2012 1:01:27 PM

Totally trying these when I buy raspberrys! I wonder if they would be good with strawberrys?

by Cupcake1997 on 6/20/2012 11:49:00 AM

Sounds good!!!

Do you love the sweet blonde from one direction. If the answers yes join my club "Mrs.Niall Horans!!!! <3" You can find it on my profile!!! Smile

by Kenzielynn on 6/20/2012 10:17:50 AM

Delicious but cookie's and cream is way better it outdo this! sorry! Frown Smile Laughing P;

by Susmita24 on 6/19/2012 9:09:21 PM

Sounds yummy!

by unicornninja on 6/19/2012 8:00:36 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOOK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Want nail and make up ideas and outfit help and inspiration come to my new club "Make-up,nail ideas and outfit help!" and we are currently looking for officers! And i will answer any questions u have about make-up clothes or nails!

by princess3156 on 6/19/2012 5:04:32 PM

Yummmm! That sounds REALLY good! And it's kinda healthy, too, isn't it? I will definitely make these this summer! Especially us Southern gals need to cool off. I'm just happy that God gave me the great life I have today. Club: God Lovers. Smile

by Christiangal345 on 6/19/2012 5:00:15 PM

Yay!! 1 st comment!!! & this sounds so yummy! 😏😏😏😍😍😊😊😊

by Chocolate kiss on 6/19/2012 3:23:43 PM

Do you watch movies online?

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!