10 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

10 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

13 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

Get chills reading Breathing Room

What if you were cut off from your family and had to spend your days sick in bed?

Catholic Faithful Teens is for Catholic girls to talk about God, Jesus, and our religion. Anyone who is Catholic, wants to become Catholic, or wants more info about us can join. There will be topics to talk about and ways we can spread our word. For those who go to Spanish church I can write it in Spanish also. The Bible is going to be a huge part of the club. There will be quotes and verses posted regularly.

by boypolar on 6/27/2012 7:14:48 PM

I try to cheer up sick friends by making them cards and cookies.

by supersingershannon on 6/26/2012 5:20:24 PM

MOD.
Are there any natural ways to lighten my hair? I've heard of lemons, but it would be odd to go up to my parents and say<"I am going to buy some lemons and put the juice in my hair!!!" yeah...any advice?

Hey girl--

Lemons are the only natural recipe I've heard of. luckily, they're not hard to come by. You could also try out hair chalk for non permanent results.

good luck!
simone s.

by Danerka on 6/21/2012 10:19:09 AM

My friend had brain surgery, so we sent her a huge box with candy, movies, magazines, books, love notes and flowers!!! She loved it and is now feeling crazy better!!! She even played basketball yesterday!!!

by Butterfly_lover on 6/20/2012 10:10:45 PM

I would bring a friend a basket of goodies, like her favorite candy, fashion magazines, and some lotion.

by peacelovejesus on 6/20/2012 9:55:06 PM

This totally sounds like my kinda book.

A way I try to cheer up a sick friend is to send them flowers...if they don't have allergies.

by HelenaPS on 6/20/2012 6:39:35 PM

Love Girls Life? Now you can talk to girls who love GL as much as you! We'll gosip about celebs and talk about new music. We can also chat about new articles that we like or dislike. So join GL GIRLIES!
~~~you may be one of the first ones to join but that dosen't mean you shouldn't join. If you join, you could become an officer!
JOIN GL GIRLIES!!!

by purplepants99 on 6/20/2012 4:30:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD  Okay, so I've been wanting to lighten my hair and I got some advice to use lemon juice. The thing is, I have dark auburn hair and I'm scared that if I put the lemon juice in it will turn it orange or cause all my red color to be gone. I love my red hair, but I only want it lighter! Will it turn my hair icky colors, or will it lighten it? Thanks!

Hey girl, from what I've read, it seems like using lemon juice works pretty slowly and that it only lightens your hair a little bit at a time. So if you don't want any dramatic changes, it's probably a pretty safe bet. You can do it multiple times 'til you reach the color you're lookin' for, or you can stop if it seems like the shade isn't gonna be right.
Carrie R.

by emmyie11 on 6/20/2012 3:32:34 PM

One way I try to cheer up a sick friend's singing to them.

by otter77 on 6/20/2012 12:46:16 PM