AN HOUR AGO Don't get rid of your summer shorts yet! Style 'em into fall with these tricks: http://t.co/Xp7R765Nre

2 HOURS AGO A clean closet = a happy closet. A happy closet = tons of awesome outfits. Here's your plan: http://t.co/hwsRJ4DMlC

3 HOURS AGO Fashionable nails that – wait a minute—yep, have to do with school: http://t.co/OpeFgHDtgG

COMMENTS

My BF is out of town--should I make a move on my crush?

I like this guy, and he likes me. But my BF is out of town, and I have no way of contacting him to tell him...

MODMODMOD
so my bgf likes me and i like me he knows i like him and has asked me out several times and i dont know how to say no but say i am still interested because i am not ready for a serious relationship yet

Well, hunnie, it sounds like you just need to tell him the truth. Say exactly that - that you really like him and would eventually like to go out with him, but you just aren't ready for that yet. Explain that it isn't him at all, but that you just wanna wait a li'l while. Now, he may wait around for you or he may not, but that's a chance you'll have to take. And if he doesn't, then you'll know he wasn't the one.
Carrie R.

by seliskey on 7/16/2012 3:58:21 PM

okay first i would say no beacuse . but then i think do u like your boyfriend does he treat you nice if you say yes to all of that then i would say no if you hate your bf then go for it girl i would not stop you frokm that you a have a right and if he get mad at you break you you do not desvere that kind of person

by kenna1023 on 7/5/2012 8:41:09 PM

This article is pretty much saying "yeah, sure, it's fine to cheat on your boyfriend while he's away; go for it!" thats just wrong, girls life. i thought you would know better.

by purplestars on 7/5/2012 12:44:10 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
alrighty so this is really difficult for me to ask advice on but i need some serious help with handling my peers and my best friend.

I can only imagine how
tough things are for you. Because we wish you only the best, it’s extremely
important that you speak to a trusted adult, such as a family member, doctor,
guidance counselor, teacher, etc.
, Your Blog Patrol Babes

Also, for additional help,
check out:

Kate G.

by jolynnsunkisser on 7/3/2012 4:25:35 AM

Love shopping? Need style advice? Live for fashion? If you answered yes to any of these questions then my club, Fashion Blogs is for you! We share fashion and beauty tips, sales at our fave stores, our outfits of the day, new trends, polls, and quizzes! We also talk about celeb fashion and even have monthly contests! Positions are open to apply for too!
Please join now!
♥dancer♥

by dancer2998 on 7/2/2012 5:22:53 PM

MODMODMOD
So I went on a trip to my grandparents house a few weeks ago and my Moms friend since college was there and she brought her kids and her nephew who is about my age. So her nephew, tyler, and I hung out at this park we all went to and played tennis and had piggy back races with this other family my mom knew but anyway right before we left the park tyler asked me for my phone # and i gave it to him but i don't get my phone for another month and of corse i was stupid enough NOT to give him my home phone # and he lives in arizona and I live in illinois but he comes up to illinois every time theres a school break and I'm usually down state where he is on break and i like him and he likes me ( I know this cause my friend emily asked him if he would ask me out and he said he thought i would say no) but i just don't know how to get in contact with him and he has a Facebook but I don't (my mom won't let me) so yeah PLEASE HELP

Hey girlie!  This guy sounds great, and if your'e sure you want a long distance relationship, ask your mom for his home phone number.  I'm sure she could get it from her friend, and you could call him.  If not, get your bestie to friend him on Facebook or have her message him your home phone number.  That way you can talk on the phone with him until you get your phone!  Good luck!

Kate G.

by liamsgirl on 7/2/2012 1:40:07 PM

I don't think this is right...don't make a move on this guy until you sort stuff out with your boyfriend. Otherwise, you'll be the "cheater."Do you really wanna be the bad guy? You might even lose both guys, if the new guy discovers you already have a boyfriend. Wait until your bf is home and then break up with him. Tell the new guy your situation, he'll understand.

by Izzy99 on 7/1/2012 12:07:19 PM

Help me! My crush asked me out. I told him I'd have to think about it. The next day he told me it was all fake. The next day he asked me out again! Should I trust him?

Hey girl!

My guess is that he was feeling embarrassed that you sort of rejected him, so he wanted to pretend it wasn't real. Unless you have some major reasons to be hesitant about going out with him, I think you should say yes! If you keep saying you need to think about it or keep rejecting him, he might stop asking.
Rachael A.

by gobigorange on 6/29/2012 2:12:43 PM

mod mod mod
ok so me and my bf broke up 1 month ago. about a week after we broke up he started texing me. i still like him so txted him back. he sent me this forward and it said to tell him a secrets. i said i wanted to get back together and he said idk. i dint ask again until the next week, he said no and iwas really bummed. now he txting me and he said "on the forward i thought u wouldve said you wanted to kiss and cuddle. i asked him why and said he wanted to, i was confused so i asked "u wanna kiss and cuddle,but u dont wanna get back tigether?" he said no if we do get back together we better kiss and cuddle. i said is that the only reason u would wanna get back together and he said yah. so i dint txt back and now hes dating this other girl named carrli but hes still txting me! im dont know what to do help!!

Hey girl,

Ugh, this guy sounds like he doesn't know what he wants! Or he sounds like he does know what he wants, but what he wants is NOT fair to you - he basically only wants the physical stuff, without the commitment of actually being in a relationship. It's your choice whether you want to keep texting and involving him in your life. Personally, I would want some space. I probably would take longer to respond to his texts, and I wouldn't be as overly friendly as you might have been before. Just answer with the bare minimum - or don't answer at all. You don't owe him anything because you're not dating anymore, so it's up to you. But I can promise you that having less contact with him will make you feel better, not worse. He's stringing you along, making you like him still, and making you think that getting back together is a possibility. But it's not healthy! You broke up for a reason and he already told you he didn't really want to get back together, so that's your answer. I know it's tough to process at first, but think about how much happier you'll be with someone who actually WANTS to be in a relationship - someone you like, who likes you back, who respects you and wants you to be happy. That's the person you deserve Smile
Lauren C.

by haileygab on 6/28/2012 7:17:57 PM

I've been dating this totally AMAZING guy for 4 years now. Last week, we had *the* talk. He said he's ready whenever I am, which at the time, I wasn't. Now that I've had some time to think about it, I know I'm ready. How do I tell him that? And also, what type of birth control works the best?

Hey girl,

Kudos to you for being 100% open and honest with your BF about this. Since it seems like your ideas about sex changed pretty fast from last week to now, think hard about this decision and get all the info you can. Check out this article for the best resources around the web: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/05/06/Teen-Pregnancy.aspx (And especially these page, to make you think carefully about being ready for this next step and to answer your questions about BC: http://www.StayTeen.org/waiting // http://www.StayTeen.org/birth-control-101) I know you've been dating for four years so you've really gotten to know your BF, gotten to trust him, and have seen that he respects you enough not to pressure you into anything. That's GREAT! But this is something you "do over" again, so do your research and make sure you're 100% ready before you do anything more <3
Lauren C.