5 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

8 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

9 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

So-easy summer lip trends snagged from the red carpet

We’re snagging perfect pout ideas from our fave red-carpet rockstars, Emma, Taylor and Selena. Summer’s all about easy beauty and perfect pairings. So whether you wanna go nude...

MOD!!
Hey I have a similar question to princess3156s. I want to know what lip colors will work with my skin tone. I have very fair skin. A few freckles, but not a lot. So can you help me? I also have light blue eyes, and goldy brown hair with red highlites. Thanks so much!!!! Smile

Hey girlie,

Since you have pale skin and gold/red hair, my picks would be a light coral lipgloss or a medium rose pink (avoid bubble gum/ice pink - you don't want to be too 80's inspired!). You have warm tones in your hair but cool tones in your pale skin, so these are the perfect "in betweens" that will give you color without going overboard Smile
Lauren C.

by Nikichic on 7/1/2012 12:14:25 AM

I love the natural look! For a daily look & for school, I only use coverup, mascara & a pale peach lipstain.

by Blushing-Beauty on 6/30/2012 8:20:50 PM

Thanks Lauren C. i will look for some colors like that!

by princess3156 on 6/29/2012 12:26:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
hello. i have frizzy hair. Is there any way i can make it unfrizzy without using a serum? Please answer. Thank you.

Hey girlie,

Check out these articles for our best frizz-busting tips! Some include serum (because it works so well), but there are totally other options for ya Smile

http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/11/17/3-frizz-busting-tips.aspx (note: the contest is now over)

Lauren C.

by transform2314 on 6/28/2012 10:09:00 PM

Hi so my mom is jamacian and my dad is italian and i'm dark like my mom(think gabriel union and megan good skin tone)can you give me some lipstick or lipstain colors for me and some that are affordable thanks!

Hey girlie,

You're so lucky, because your skin tone looks GREAT with dramatic lipstick colors! Burgundy, dark chocolate brown, and plum will look best on you. For a funky summer look, you could try a bright bubble gum pink. Since you mentioned her though, try Google searching pictures of Gabrielle Union. She usually keeps it natural with a champagne lipgloss or medium warm brown lipstick. I think that's my favorite look, because it lets your natural beauty shine through! Smile My fave lipstick brand is L'Oreal Colour Riche - http://www.walmart.com/ip/L-Oreal-Paris-Colour-Riche-Lip-Colour-Lipstick/10314131
Lauren C.

by princess3156 on 6/28/2012 9:59:25 PM

i really liked this article Smile thanks girlslife <3

by tswiftluver13 on 6/28/2012 8:49:28 PM

So have you ever been a victim of cyberbullying or bully in general? Are you now? Do you need encouragement to stand up for yourself? Join my club "stand up to bullies" ! u can find it on my profile. See ya there!

by kpianoplayer on 6/28/2012 7:36:02 PM

@pooky12, a dead-on middle part can actually make your face look asymmetrical. So you should try this trick that lots of celebrities do: Line up your comb with the inner end of your eyebrow and make your part straight up from there using the method the mod suggested. It looks like a middle part to anyone else, but is more flattering to your face! Smile

by volleyball514 on 6/28/2012 6:43:49 PM

m. mo. mod. M. MO. MOD. MOD! MOD! MOD!
okay so i have thick, reddish brown hair that is just barely grazing my shoulders and i need a style that would look good on me!!! (BTW no ponytails, or braids because i dont have enough hair!!! and , this look is for camp so no curling or straightening) Thanks!!!

Hey girlie,

Try spicing up your look with some subtle (and way easy) changes. Here are two of my faves:

1) At the front of your hair (where your hair touches your face), grab a chunk about an inch thick. Starting as far up as you can toward the part, weave that chunk into a skinny braid. Secure with an itty-bitty elastic or use a barrette to clip the end into the rest of your hair. Super sweet - and it keeps your hair outta your face!

2) Headband. Choose a thin headband (sparkly, animal print, with a little flower on top - whatever suits your style) and plop it into normal hair. Easy peasy! Smile
Lauren C.

by loppyears12 on 6/28/2012 6:15:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
hi so i want to get a middle part like selena gomez but i dont know how to make it look good! please help, thanks

Hey girlie,

Try using a thin comb to get Sel's look! Brush your hair straight back, then use the comb close to your scalp to get a straight, defined part. It could help to use a sleek hair product like Garnier Fructis' Style Sleek and Shine Smoothing Milk to cut down on frizzies and help you get a smooth line Smile
Lauren C.