9 HOURS AGO RT @kelliberglund: So this insane basket of candy from @girlslifemag will be the death of me 🍭🍉 is this a good or bad thing..? http://t.cpic.twitter.com/JZOK8EZ3IB/…

10 HOURS AGO So you have an online crush—now what? http://t.co/eBmMKqi04G

13 HOURS AGO Rock earrings—without the piercing part: http://t.co/rbL8f0elte

COMMENTS

Sweet! Jade Pettyjohn talks lemons and gymnastics

Any American Girl doll fans out there? The 2012 Girl of the Year, McKenna Brooks, will be brought to life in the all-new movie An American Girl...

I totally heart the American girls!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's really good. My next fav mag, first is girls life.

by Mariahk on 7/31/2012 9:01:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I am going to seventh grade and I have an american doll and read the Mags. Am i too old for that?

Hey! nah I totally did that in 7th. ;)

Helen S.

by katgirly on 7/17/2012 6:14:21 PM

I'm a huge American Girl fan! I own 7 dolls and I'm getting my 8th soon. I have Julie, Mia, Nicki, Ivy, #28, Kanani, and MCKENNA Laughing

by nikkibear98 on 7/11/2012 4:16:55 PM

She looks really young for an 11 year old! She's a pretty good actress! I saw the trailer and really want to see the movie!Laughing If you love books, are looking for a new book to read, or have a book to recommend, join my Book Recommendation Club! Thanks!Laughing

by olivia192000 on 7/6/2012 7:25:57 AM

My favorite American Girl doll was always Samantha.

by supersingershannon on 7/3/2012 9:04:51 PM

Thank you so much, Rachael A. for answering my questions and dealing with my impatience. Smile

by carinaamina on 7/2/2012 1:59:57 PM

I love american girl!

Love shopping? Need style advice? Live for fashion? If you answered yes to any of these questions then my club, Fashion Blogs is for you! We share fashion and beauty tips, sales at our fave stores, our outfits of the day, new trends, polls, and quizzes! We also talk about celeb fashion and even have monthly contests! Positions are open to apply for too!
Please join now!
♥dancer♥

by dancer2998 on 7/2/2012 12:19:14 PM

Do you have any tips for surviving high school academic and social-wise? Thanks.

Hey girl!

Looking back on high school, there were a lot of lessons that I learned. Academics wise, it's all about managing your time! Seriously, it's the most important thing. There are times that you'll be overwhelmed with loads of work. I found that making lists of everything I had to do, in order of importance, was the best way to get everything done. Plus, it feels great when you can cross things off your list. That's a tactic for time management that I have continued to use in college. Socially, high school can be hard. Even in the toughest times, stay true to yourself. Hang out with people that you like and who care about you. Don't waste your time with people who aren't good friends to you. Good luck!
Rachael A.

by carinaamina on 7/2/2012 9:17:39 AM

Hi. I am applying to high schools in September. Do you have any tips on writing application essays? Thanks

Hey girl!

Think about a really amazing/cool experience you've had recently and write about how that affected you/changed you. Maybe there's a way you can relate it to going to a new school. My biggest tip is to make it personal; you want the people reading your essay to feel like they know you!
Rachael A.

by carinaamina on 7/2/2012 9:16:44 AM

Hey girl!

Sometimes there's a delay in your comments being posted since we're super busy, but all of you comments should be posted eventually. We do not post comments or questions that have content that could be considered inappropriate, so make sure to keep your comments/post appropriate, and there shouldn't be any reason they do not get posted.
Rachael A.