1 HOURS AGO Exclusive: @sixxorange dishes on her amazing new Amazon show #TheKicks: http://t.co/Btx22IFb9P pic.twitter.com/6swrMqOsbY

2 HOURS AGO RT @HayleeMoose: Taking advice from #RydelRyl @rydelR5 @girlslifemag 😱😍�pic.twitter.com/q0cBDh7xJJxJJ

2 HOURS AGO Our fav '90s family is coming to @netflix ! Have mercy: http://t.co/DvTbD2NrD3 pic.twitter.com/bBHXoBgTQe

COMMENTS

Inside This Issue: August / September 2012

*~*Check out what’s HOT in this issue*~* On sale and in mailboxes July 17! EXCLUSIVE! Ariana Grande spills on guys...and mean girls Plus, we got the...

Ariana looks SO pretty on the cover! Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 7/6/2012 2:34:13 PM

Wow I got this issue earlier this week. It's probably the best back-to-school one yet!!! Love you GL♥

by cats-r-the-best on 7/6/2012 2:21:45 PM

I got my issue yesterday!

by yumasauras on 7/6/2012 1:43:08 PM

Im so excited for this issue (:

by ImmaWriter on 7/6/2012 1:20:13 PM

Want to be on the big screen one day? Ache to be a singer? Wish you could model? We're the club for you. Lights, Camera, Action gives you advice on the best ways for you to snatch that career and start living your dream. Who says dreams are only for our heads? This club will also help you out in sticky situations, boys, friends, and inner beauty. Join Lights, Camera, Action!

by pretty123 on 7/6/2012 12:35:59 PM

Waiting for it Smile Please come check out my profile and ask me for help or if you need advice on anything! I also have an advice queen page so feel free to ask anything Laughing

by topchef88 on 7/6/2012 11:42:38 AM

I already got this issue yesterday, but I never got the june/July issue with Lucy Hale. What should I do?

Hey cutie!

Check  out this link for Subscription FAQs! https://secure.girlslife.com/Contact.aspx
Catherine C.

by Gabbyw123 on 7/6/2012 11:03:28 AM

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS ARIANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOTTA TWEET THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by cutiepie14231 on 7/6/2012 10:56:08 AM

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

Win, read and review one of these *amazing* new novels!

Calling all book-loving babes: We want Y-O-U to enter to win one of four incredible new reads from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt! Winners will review their novel for the chance to be featured in an upcoming issue of GL.

CLICK HERE to enter.