7 HOURS AGO It's almost #Hanukkah! Impress the fam with these so-festive treats:

8 HOURS AGO Hey, sweet thing! What cake matches your personality? 🎂🎂🎂 Take t#quizuiz

9 HOURS AGO We're *freaking out* about this fab new product:

Inside This Issue: August / September 2012

*~*Check out what’s HOT in this issue*~* On sale and in mailboxes July 17! EXCLUSIVE! Ariana Grande spills on guys...and mean girls Plus, we got the...

Ariana looks SO pretty on the cover! Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 7/6/2012 2:34:13 PM

Wow I got this issue earlier this week. It's probably the best back-to-school one yet!!! Love you GL♥

by cats-r-the-best on 7/6/2012 2:21:45 PM

I got my issue yesterday!

by yumasauras on 7/6/2012 1:43:08 PM

Im so excited for this issue (:

by ImmaWriter on 7/6/2012 1:20:13 PM

Want to be on the big screen one day? Ache to be a singer? Wish you could model? We're the club for you. Lights, Camera, Action gives you advice on the best ways for you to snatch that career and start living your dream. Who says dreams are only for our heads? This club will also help you out in sticky situations, boys, friends, and inner beauty. Join Lights, Camera, Action!

by pretty123 on 7/6/2012 12:35:59 PM

Waiting for it Smile Please come check out my profile and ask me for help or if you need advice on anything! I also have an advice queen page so feel free to ask anything Laughing

by topchef88 on 7/6/2012 11:42:38 AM

I already got this issue yesterday, but I never got the june/July issue with Lucy Hale. What should I do?

Hey cutie!

Check  out this link for Subscription FAQs!
Catherine C.

by Gabbyw123 on 7/6/2012 11:03:28 AM

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS ARIANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOTTA TWEET THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by cutiepie14231 on 7/6/2012 10:56:08 AM

You're in homeroom and your friend asks you what you got for question three on your homework. You realize that you didn't even do it.
What do you do?!

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!