2 HOURS AGO Do you think smoking is a big deal? http://t.co/wRmpH82b03

5 HOURS AGO 5 ways to remix your salad routine: http://t.co/ritxTtorOn

6 HOURS AGO 5 furry friends you need to follow on Instagram ASAP: http://t.co/PVxAb5RkaE

COMMENTS

13 Friday songs (that won't freak you out)

Happy Friday the 13th! In honor of this special, superstitious day, we’re sharing a playlist of 13 songs, all about Fridays. Undoubtedly one of the best days...

hehe what about friday by rebecca black? lol its like the worst(i mean best...) song ever!!

by Alykat18 on 7/14/2012 6:36:50 PM

Ooh, Jans Lekman! Great choice for Stephin Merrit-esque pop songs.

by peaches and raspberries on 7/14/2012 1:10:23 PM

My favorite song about Friday is "Get 'Em Out By Friday" by Genesis.

by supersingershannon on 7/13/2012 8:42:07 PM

I'm just glad Last Friday Night is on there...
I don't think I've heard any of the others... I'll have to check 'em out. Smile

by Acutiebookworm on 7/13/2012 5:03:07 PM

WE THE KINGS!!!!! FAVE BAND EVER!!! Laughing i love them so much i can't.

by Kalulah on 7/13/2012 1:38:20 PM

Lol most of the songs are called Friday night!

by Abbyglow500 on 7/13/2012 1:35:55 PM

They didn't have Friday by Rebecca Black!!! Lol jk! I love Friday I'm in love great song!

by 12allie on 7/13/2012 1:23:03 PM

I love one direction!!!!!!!!

by snagmonkey on 7/13/2012 1:22:34 PM

Modmodmod
1. This coming school year I signed up for volleyball in school. I've only ever played volleyball In gymclass so Im not extremely good and don't have any experience. The way my school works is you either take gym class or a sport if you choose a sport there is A team B team and C team you try out for A and B team and if you don't make you are on C team. Every one competes including C team. Im really worried that I'll do terrible and I'll mess up at a
2. I'm really unorganized. I try every year to keep up with all my papers and put them in the right sections of my binder but I always wind up just stuffing them in my backpack and losing things id really like to become more organized, Any tips?
Thanks!!!

Hey girl,

I'm not sure what your first question is, but try not to stress too much. Sports should be a fun thing to do, not stress-inducing. It's okay if you're not the best athlete on the team - all that matters is you put in your best effort. To build confidence, why don't you invite some of your friends to practice volleyball over the summer? For organizing, since you start off being neat and orderly, why don't you just take a little bit more of your time each day to keep that neatness going for the rest of the year? So, at the end of each school day, either at home or while you're at your locker, pull out any papers you stuffed in your backpack or books, and file them in their proper place. If you take just 5 minutes out of every day to do that, you should be good to go. Make it part of your routine!
Kelly G.

by Myipodrox16 on 7/13/2012 1:04:48 PM

I LOOOVE THE DARKNESS!!!!!! im like the only one i know who listens to the darkness

by WhiteStripe3 on 7/13/2012 12:43:09 PM

@Christiangal I am too! but that doesn't mean you can't celebrate Friday the 13th or anything like that. you don't have to believe all that bad luck nonsense either. GO CHRISTIANS!!!! SPREAD THE WORD!!! oh and btw the only song i've heard of on this list is Katy Perry "Last Friday Night"

by loppyears12 on 7/13/2012 12:11:28 PM

Awesome a soundtrack to fri the 13th.A lot of people don't know this but I'm Italian and Friday the 13th is actually our good luck day not our bad luck day so...yeah just a little quick fun fact for y'all.

by sparklehorse on 7/13/2012 11:55:17 AM

I <3 Last Friday Night! Tgif!(:

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 7/13/2012 11:49:53 AM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!
IM MEETING MY "SISTER" AKA MY BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WORLD FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 2 YEARS!!! SHES 15 NOW AND WE WERE CHATTING ON FB SHE SAID SHE WAS SOOOOOOO ANXIOUS AND I AM TOO! IM AFRAID SHE CHANGED A LOT, SHE ALSO HAS A BF NOW. AND I GET TO DO MODELING AND MAYBE SINGING CUZ HER MOM IS A TALENT AGENT AND SHES HAPPY THAT IM COMING, I GOT A FORTUNE COOKIE AND IT SAID, 'An interesting musical opprotunity is in your near future.' SO COULD IT REALTE TO ME BEING THERE??? PLEASE REPLY ASAP CUZ IM LEAVING ON SUNDAY!!!!

Hey cutie!

Don't be anxious about meeting your BFF...be excited! Sure, it's been awhile, but since you two are so close, you'll pick up right where you left off. She probably has changed, but so have you whether you realize it or not! Changes are often great, so don't worry about that. Your fortune cookie seems to be spot on!! Take every opportunity you're given because this sounds like an awesome experience.

Catherine C.

by YayaYuiki on 7/13/2012 11:39:15 AM

I expected Last Friday Night to be on there of course because everyone knows that song. But surprisingly "Friday I'm in Love" was my favorite. I have heard that on the radio and it's just so dancy! I love it. Cool playlist!

by beachgirl324 on 7/13/2012 11:13:54 AM

luv katy perry

by cutiepie14231 on 7/13/2012 10:57:00 AM

I love We The Kings Smile

by bebold. on 7/13/2012 10:53:44 AM

I don't believe in superstitions- I'm a Christian!

by Christiangal345 on 7/13/2012 10:51:35 AM

**MOD**
I really want to change my avatar, but whenever I try to change it, it always resets as this avatar, which was my first avatar on this site. How do I change it? I've tried multiple times, but it keeps changing back!

Hey girl!

Try removing your avatar completely (with the checked box) and then uploading a new picture. If this still doesn't work, there might be a glitch on our site. We'll try to figure it out asap! Sorry girlie

Catherine C.

by sammac7 on 7/13/2012 10:46:10 AM

I've never heard any of them other than the Katy Perry one. I'll have to check them out!

by PaintedDestiny on 7/13/2012 10:37:45 AM

My favorite song about Friday's “Friday Night” – Lily Allen.

by otter77 on 7/13/2012 10:05:20 AM

Katy's cuz I saw her movie yesterday and I'm in the KP mood!!!

by legallyginger12345 on 7/13/2012 10:02:27 AM

My fav is the Katy Perry one (obviously because I haven't heard any other of the songs) . And I saw the movie yesterday. IT WAS FANTANSTIC. GO SEE IT NOW! Plus, you don't need to be a Katy fan.!!

by Gabbyw123 on 7/13/2012 7:28:38 AM

?questions about your body? Your crush? your studying? anything im here to help i answer every question no question is too hard or stupid trust me!!!
Join my club!-I Believe In You
Looking for people to fill in places just started this club(:
xoxoxo

by lilliebeans on 7/13/2012 1:15:07 AM

lol my favorite one is Katy Perry one cuz honestly ive never heard any of the other ones :-D

by savvypace1 on 7/13/2012 12:57:50 AM

OMG, there are so many songs called Friday Night! And I've never even heard one of them...

by Graciegang on 7/13/2012 12:25:33 AM

Me too lol i figured she would be the first one up there

by lilliebeans on 7/13/2012 12:12:08 AM

Where's Rebecca Black's "Friday?" Jk Jk, but I really expected it...

by pretty123 on 7/13/2012 12:01:42 AM