1 HOURS AGO #DailyFiveaway: 3 on-the-go gals grab a fully loaded @Microsoft Surface 2: http://t.co/eVkNdGrXI2

2 HOURS AGO Your ultimate fall nail polish guide!: http://t.co/W9trOYYdNl

15 HOURS AGO #BookClub: A lucky batch of book-lovin babes will score a copy of #Cinder to kick off our new book club. Enter here: http://t.co/UymDNwBfVb

COMMENTS

Get pedi-perfect: 8 easy steps to a midsummer foot rescue

Summer can give skin a sun-kissed glow and locks a lovely lightness. But it doesn’t do our feet any special favors. Athlete’s foot, dirty nails, calloused heels...

Awesome tips! I'm definitely doing this for back to school!
-------------------------------------------------------------
Hey girls! Need beauty/fashion advice stat? My club Baylee's Beauty Beat is perf for you! We give tips from professionals daily! Find it on my profile Smile

by BayleeBeautyQueen on 8/26/2012 11:24:13 AM

MOD, MOD, MOD!
I'm trying to make my profile public, but how do I? I've been trying and it doesn't work.

Hey chica! Head to your account and uncheck the box next to "Keep My Profile Private".  Your parents have to approve the change is you're under 13.  xoxo

Kate G.

by cheetah#1 on 8/2/2012 12:42:25 PM

Mod mod mod
Thanks!!!!!

by Dogscheerdance123 on 7/17/2012 8:35:54 PM

Mod mod mod
I have a problem I have a few bffs but I one is from like1st grade and we'll call her girl one the other two bffs are girl two and three anywho girl one and I hang out a lot but I also hang out with girls 2 and 3 but girls 2 and 3 feel like girl 1 is controlling me and making me hang out with her but she doesn't control me and I told girls 2 and 3 that but they are still angry at girl 1 i want to keep both friendships but I feel like I either have to be friends with one or the other what should I do btw they are great friends maybe not each other but they really are great

hey! just tell them you like them all and she's not controlling you, you hang out with her because you want to. I think they want you to be mad at her so that you will only hang out with them, but don't believe them!

Helen S.

by Dogscheerdance123 on 7/17/2012 8:22:51 PM

Mod mod mod
If I start a club how do I update or change anything(where do I go to do it) also if I don't want it is there anyway I can delete it

Helen S.

by Dogscheerdance123 on 7/17/2012 7:39:06 PM

Mod mod mod
Thanks again and sorry for all the questions but I just made an account and wanted to post lots of comments and questions ha ha!!!!!😊

Hey! no sorry necessary, we mods are here to help with whatever you guys need Smile

Helen S.

by Dogscheerdance123 on 7/17/2012 6:54:15 PM

Mod mod mod
This may sound dumb but... What do you exactly do in a club

hey! That's not dumb at all. I guess it depends on what kind of club it is, but they're all forums for you guys to post or talk about whatever's on your minds Smile

Helen S.

by Dogscheerdance123 on 7/17/2012 6:43:41 PM

Mod mod mod
Thanks for the tips helen s. I really appreciated it😊😃😄☺😉

hey! You're so welcome, any time!

Helen S.

by Dogscheerdance123 on 7/17/2012 6:18:03 PM

Mod mod mod
What should I wear for the first day of school, hair ideas? Btw I don't want to wear a dress but I will wear a skirt

Helen S.

by Dogscheerdance123 on 7/17/2012 5:39:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I am going to the mall shopping on Thursday with my BFF. (She lives 2 hours away so I don't see her often.) I was wondering what I should wear and do with my hair. Any ideas?

Hey chicky, sounds like a fun day. Try wearing a colored tank with a cute, low-cut shirt over it. That way, if you see a shirt that you wanna try on that needs a tank underneath, you'll be all set. And since malls are usually chilly, you can take this chance to wear some cute capris and have your hair down. Put in a fun headband to add interest to your outfit.
Carrie R.