Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO We've got heart-eyes for @lucyhale's bouncy blowout this Vday! Get the look here: http://t.co/j1fsxpj6VS

12 HOURS AGO This real girl is living your modeling dream IRL: http://t.co/gXcbvOTy4I

15 HOURS AGO Okay okay, we can take it... Tell us how you *realllly* feel about the Feb/March issue: http://t.co/6DTONb2iVO

COMMENTS

Your summer job's got nothing on this! Read 52 Reasons to Hate My Father

Lexington Larrabee is the girl everyone wishes they could be. She’s carefree, super fun, and gets whatever she wants. And she’s about to have access her $25...

My dream job would to be a photographer! Taking pictures of beutiful landscapes. Smile

by a_school_nerd on 8/14/2012 11:42:17 PM

I have 52 reasons to kinda hate my dad including he lives out the country and is in the virgin islands

by sparklej on 8/13/2012 9:29:52 AM

Dream job? Author. No competition.<3

by swimmersweetie99 on 7/31/2012 10:41:56 PM

My dream job would be a singer, dancer, or actress. The best acting job i could think of would be playing Loor in the pendragon series....if they ever made movies for them.

by funnigurl4life on 7/27/2012 9:21:23 PM

Dream job? Maybe a model for magazines or a costume designer. A job that I'd never want to have? A chef. All the knives, and the ovens, and the...ahhhh!!

by bananaface13 on 7/23/2012 8:40:30 PM

I wanna read this! Also my dream job would be to play Eponine in Les Miserables!

by musicluv1998 on 7/18/2012 10:40:34 PM

lexi is my first name

by lexigirl1 on 7/17/2012 11:32:17 PM

I want to read this!

by WinnieGirlie on 7/17/2012 8:53:54 PM

This seems like a great book! Smile Anyway I would love to be an author and an actress!

Need advice on things like boys, mean girls, fashion and just plain embarrassing things? Then join girls ONLY VIP, we give advice on anything and everything about being a girl! So join today! There are a few positions open!

by PeaceKool on 7/17/2012 6:24:35 PM

My dream jobs are to be an actress, politician, and author. A job I would never want is teaching. Lol

by Noellastarr0206 on 7/17/2012 4:22:48 PM