13 HOURS AGO It's not quite Monday, but we're still crushing on Live and Maddie's @jordanfisher: http://t.co/5WlRWEfS6e

15 HOURS AGO RT @aijamayrock: So excited to be a speaker at the @girlslifemag RockYourLife Event! Be sure to get tickets! It's going to be great!! httpshttps://t.co/EN1m1Q9JFJ

16 HOURS AGO How to become friends with your ex: http://t.co/wk4BzYf5Yb

COMMENTS

Beauty Spy: The two products Victoria Justice swears by

Want to know Victoria Justice’s secret to looking great on the daily...

Don't you ever look at an old picture and think, 'Why did my mom let me leave the house with such horrible makeup?' I know I have. I think I havve okay taste in makeup, but I wanted a second opinion? I have brown hair, brown eyes, and bronze skin. I was thinking green and golds. What colors of eyeshadow would you reccomend?

by nike836 on 8/5/2012 1:08:48 AM

MOD!
I have never worn makeup before and i am allowed to this year so i was thinking of wearing some beauty balm, blush, mascara, maybe eyeliner, and some lip tint or something...is that an ok amount? not to much? and how do i put on eyeliner without messing up? ive tried

Hey girl! Eyeliner takes lots and lots of practice to get right (some mornings I still have issues, and I've been doing it for years).  It matters less how many things you put on your face and more how much of them.  If this is your first time wearing make up out, do a couple dry runs before your first day.  Try putting on eyeliner at night before you go to bed and ask mom to help you figure out how much is too much blush.  Also, aim for more natural colors of eyeliner and mascara (browns instead of blacks), since those aren't as harsh and will be easier to apply.  xoxo

Kate G.

by picklegrape on 8/2/2012 2:13:23 AM

**MOD**
I have auburn hair, brown eyes, and my skin tone is medium.I'm not pale but im not tan. What color eye shadows do you suggest? thanks!

Hey girlie,

I would try pastels: lavender, dusty pink, and light green (just like our GL cover with Lucy Hale). You could also pull off rich metallics like bronze and gold! <3
Lauren C.

by smileygirl513 on 7/29/2012 9:45:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have naturally really short eyelashes. My mascara usually doesn't help much. How can I make them look longer? Thanks Smile

Hey girl, try different mascaras. Some help make lashes look longer. Or you can try an eyelash curler?

lauren r.

by Em&Em138 on 7/27/2012 6:39:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Any back to school lipgloss recomendations?

Hey girl! Go to your drugstore and go crazy! There are a ton of cute colors coming out this fall.  Just make sure you get a moisturizing one or put lip balm on before hand to keep your lips looking their best.  xoxo

Kate G.

by megacutie66 on 7/26/2012 9:01:06 AM

short or tall, ur loved by all. u are beautiful Smile

operationbeautiful.com

by billabongbabe997 on 7/21/2012 3:16:30 PM

I love burts bees it is so gentle and works like a dream

by donna1 on 7/21/2012 3:06:47 PM

That blush is 24 dollers?!

by AnnaB1234 on 7/20/2012 8:16:29 PM

Love Victoria JUstice, going to see her August 2 YEAH!

by bbelle10 on 7/19/2012 2:22:27 AM

totally of subject but i love her hair! lol

by j4zm09 on 7/18/2012 5:15:14 PM