AN HOUR AGO Who wants to get paid to play with puppies? 🙋 :http://t.co/yTJ71zaS1nn

1 HOURS AGO Exactly what to get your besties for under $20: http://t.co/7DhXVivyTq

2 HOURS AGO Looking for your next thriller? Enter to win a copy of Undertow by @SharkProse: http://t.co/FHGFzSDntG

COMMENTS

Oops! How to recover from that #awkwardmomentwhen

We’ve all been the girl who’s kept her cool ‘til she lands in a way-awkward situation. It’s time to pull your foot outta your mouth, shake off...

okay so my mom is crazy! she keeps writing me embarrassing love notes on my napkins in lunch! my crush saw them and made fun of me! I told my mom to stop but she just won't! What should I do?!?!

Hey gal pal,

Say that the notes aren't from your mom but instead all of those boys that have crushes on you! Make a joke out of it.
Jordan S.

by crazy4catzz on 8/22/2012 6:28:21 PM

This was helpful!

by Footballstar on 8/21/2012 12:29:13 PM

FOR ANY GIRLS GOING INTO 6TH GRADE YOU MUST BE WETTING UR NEW SKINNY JEANS YOUR SO NERVOUS RIGHT? 1st year of middle school scary.

I'm here to help. but seriously don't be scared you will be fine
if your still nervous here are some tips i used and still do (going into 8th grade yikes!)
1.listen to your fav inspirational song (mine stronger and keep your head up by andy grammer)and repeat the chorous when you get nervous
2.stretch or do yoga before you go exercise helps your brain also oxygen does so yawn its the quickest way to oxygen to your old noodle.
3. get a good nights sleep make sure your well rested.
4. lay out everything from under wear to jewelry
5.memorize your school map and # your classes and leave it glues to you.
6. EAT BREAKFAST i cannot stress this enough if you don;t eat your body won't work properly and you'll be to hungry to pay attention.

well for any more questions comment on my profile thnx 4 reading

by msfuneface on 8/17/2012 11:02:35 PM

im going to middle school in like 5 days and im SO scared! im going in a year after my friends bc i was homeschooled and my friends have split into groups and hate each other! they each want me to hang out with them but i dont want to hurt any feelings! one of my friends hangs out with people who gossip and say bad words and whenever i talk to her she never says nice things about my other frinds and other people. but she really wants me to hang out with her. i would rather hang out with my nicer friends but im scared of what she would say. what do i do? thanks

Hey chicky! Hang out with the people you want to spend time with.  It sounds like your friend has become kind of mean in middle school, and you don't want to be surrounded by people like that at school! If you spend time with your nicer friends, it won't matter what she would say, since you'll have friends who support you! xoxo

Kate G.

by sophiabest1 on 8/17/2012 10:01:28 AM

My mom has embarrassed me when I have been dropped off for school. One time she was beeping the horn after I got out because I forgot something and the other time was when she almost bumped into a teacher.

by fashionqn on 8/4/2012 12:00:08 AM

Awesome advice. (:

by voucher on 7/29/2012 3:07:51 AM

My best friend hasn't been talking to any of her friends. She's basically dedicated her entire summer to her boyfriend. She won't even text me back, but when she came over the two times that she did, the entire time she was texting. It's really making me mad, and even when I tried to confront her about it, she was just texting the whole time. So I stormed out of there, because I was so angry. Even when I apologized and said, "Do you want to come over?" she didn't anwser. But she won't anwser ANY of her friends. What should I do?

Hey girl,

Try talking to her more nicely about it -- if you "confront"ed her, she probably felt hurt and got defensive. Or suggest doing something together that you can't text during, like a movie, sports or swimming.

Meghan D.

by georgetownroad on 7/20/2012 11:01:56 PM

i guess its good advice for others, but for me im honest, if i space out ill be like sorry visited wonderland again or if i forget someones name i always do that, ive called guy teachers mom plenty of times lol. Ya im 1000000000% abnormal lol

by black3lab on 7/20/2012 9:51:19 PM

Last year I was talking to my (then) new friend Malea, and she had a crush on my guy friend Dawson. My lunch table (all my best friends I've known forever) wanted to know who Dawson liked, and I gave them a hint, saying it was a girl in our class who was in our class last year (Malea was the only girl at the table who hadn't been in our class the year before) and I TOTALLY forgot she liked him.. Everyone sat in complete silence the rest of lunch. Now me and Malea are best friends and today we were at the mall and she told me to buy this shirt that said "That awkward moment when...".... Yeah... awkward....

by kenzi143 on 7/20/2012 9:30:00 PM

WOW gr8 advice!!!!!!!!! Thx so much for helping! hahah now I know what to do if i get in one of those situations! And trust me...i will! hahaha

by Countrymusicluva on 7/20/2012 7:07:43 PM