AN HOUR AGO Because taking notes is infinitely more chic when your polish matches your pen: http://t.co/BePRfRcK6M #manimonday

2 HOURS AGO We feel *exactly* the same way! RT @PeytonatorWorld: @girlslifemag @PeytonList OMGOMGOMGOMG

3 HOURS AGO RT @osnapitzmilo: The best most brilliant article I have ever read. @girlslifemag I wish more people would read this. pic.twitter.com/eh8XaVAJfu

COMMENTS

Homemade creme-filled cupcakes go vegan

Move over, you other name-brand cupcakes found in a little plastic bag! These are homemade, have half the fat and are still crème-filled delicious. Check out the...

Mod Mod Mod!!!!
I always tell myself that I'm going to start eating healthier, but I always lose my resolution. I'm not overweight,but i eat really bad stuff. Im love sugar so its hard to say to myself that i cant have the sugary stuff I like. How do I make myself commit to eating right?

Hey girl!

Instead of making drastic vows like NO SUGAR. Try and tell yourself that you will limit the amount of sugar you will have. For instance, instead of desert every night-- cut it down to 2 nights a week. You can also try trading in your cupcakes for fruit to satisfy your sweet tooth.

best of luck!
simone s.

by Pandalover0330 on 8/14/2012 3:31:49 PM

i'm just gonna make the frosting inside and eat that! Smile

by soccacheer on 7/24/2012 11:19:46 AM

OMG these cupcakes are so delicious! I thought because they were vegan they were going to taste weird, but you couldn't even tell. i especially loved the icing! if your going to make these i recommend using coconut milk.

by danielle576261 on 7/21/2012 6:29:12 PM

OhMyGee. I'm practically slobbering looking at those beauties in the picture.

by girlygirl22werock on 7/21/2012 3:54:56 PM

Hey princesschick1999, mhmm I'm not sure girl. It just may take longer for your face to slim down. Give it a couple weeks and see what happens. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD.
hI(: so I have been loosing weight but my face doesnt look like it has lost anything. i hate my cheeks so im really hoping those will go away soon so do i have to looose like a lotttt of weight for my face to slim down?!(: thanks xoxoxo Lynae P.

by princesschick1999 on 7/21/2012 3:46:09 PM

YUMMY! THEY LOOK SO GOOD! I WANT ONE RIGHT NOW! LOL

by heather99 on 7/21/2012 2:46:42 PM

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!! I am soooo happy that you put something about veganism up!!! Laughing Thank you! Also, if you would like to know more stuff about Veganism, just check out my parents website. thisdishisveg.com! Laughing YAY!

by bosarahe on 7/21/2012 2:21:15 PM

Hey WinneGirlie, I've done the same thing when dating guys. It definitely could be a sign! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD!
I asked my crush "What's your Zodiac sign?" he said he doesn't know so I looked it up. I'm a Leo and he's a Libra. I couldn't help looking up "Are Leo and Libra a good love match?" and apparently, that is the perfect love match according to Zodiac history. And it says it works best when the Leo is the woman and Libra is the man in a relationship. And that is the case! I can't help feeling like this is a 'sign' or something. Am I crazy or is there reasoning here? Lynae P.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/21/2012 2:19:35 PM