13 HOURS AGO It's not quite Monday, but we're still crushing on Live and Maddie's @jordanfisher: http://t.co/5WlRWEfS6e

15 HOURS AGO RT @aijamayrock: So excited to be a speaker at the @girlslifemag RockYourLife Event! Be sure to get tickets! It's going to be great!! httpshttps://t.co/EN1m1Q9JFJ

16 HOURS AGO How to become friends with your ex: http://t.co/wk4BzYf5Yb

COMMENTS

Olivia Holt DJs your next workout

Ready to kick your workout into top gear? Plug in to Kickin’ It star and Disney’s TRYathlon competitor Olivia Holt’s pumped-up playlist and get ready to...

Just saw Owl City preform "good time" at a Demi Concert! Sooo fun<3!

by sprinklz28 on 8/19/2012 9:19:58 PM

ModModModModModMod
I know I have said something along the lines of this and have seen other girls say this before too but it seems like GL is against any rock or punk music! Even something like "Life is Beautiful" by Sixx: AM or "Poision" by Alice Cooper would be great to see on GL! I love GL but I can never use any of the fashion or music advise.

Hey chica, we're not against rock or punk music - there are just some music genres that we haven't explored much. Personally, I'm a huge fan of bluegrass music, but that never comes up in a playlist either. It's tough when you've gotta cater to a wide audience 'cause you have to focus on the genres that are gonna be the most popular and be the most active. But you keep rockin' your style, girl, and who knows what we'll end up writing about in the future!
Carrie R.

by awtechnofish on 8/14/2012 11:05:26 AM

does this sound like a helicopter? hahahahahaha british people :b ONE DIRECTION SHOULD BE ON THIS.... "I WANT"

by GLITTERgirlXD on 8/14/2012 10:07:06 AM

Whoa! Cher Lloyd sounded sorta like Jessie J. on the song Want You Back and made it sorta catchy for me.

by Susmita24 on 8/13/2012 11:14:10 PM

I do not like I want you back. But that's my opinion everyone is free to their own opinion(:

by coco4 on 8/13/2012 9:41:53 PM

These are my kind songs! LOVE em' all! Smile

by fallsb-ball on 8/13/2012 8:47:36 PM

*Carly Rae Jepsen

by ayraify on 8/13/2012 8:06:14 PM

i love Want U Back sooooooooooooooo much!!! its an amazing song!

by heather99 on 8/13/2012 7:17:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
so, my hands, feet and armpits are always sweaty and I hate it! What do I do?

Helen S.

by coldplay12 on 8/13/2012 6:02:00 PM

I only came because i saw cher

by singingintherain on 8/13/2012 5:17:17 PM

Make a point this month to eat the correct portion amount. This will help you shed those extra pounds by having your body getting used to the healthy, new portion size. You will find yourself eating less than you did before!

Have you ever acted clueless just to get a boys attention?

Your hair color can change a perfume's scent

Got cheer? Win it here!

Calling all cheery chicas: "Nfinity Champions League 2" is coming to a big screen near you! CLICK HERE to snag a sneak peek and enter to win tix for your entire crew.