13 HOURS AGO #BookClub: A lucky batch of book-lovin babes will score a copy of #Cinder to kick off our new book club. Enter here: http://t.co/UymDNwBfVb

14 HOURS AGO 7 more reasons we love hair chalk—get a week's worth of stellar styles: http://t.co/p7KSrefjYG

15 HOURS AGO The challenge is on, stylish sweeties! Enter the @mkc_couture #StyleSelfie contest: http://t.co/Ufc33qWyNE pic.twitter.com/FgoCyUPQST

COMMENTS

Ew! Why do guys talk about gross stuff?

It seems all guys are gross! They always talk about perverted things and, if you start a reasonable conversation, they turn your words around and make you...

Dear Lauren,
Here's my advice slip a note in his locker asking him if he wants to go out with you. That's my advice.

-Becca

by cutiepop1234567 on 9/20/2012 4:42:33 PM

Hey! So I have a crush on a guy that is not in my class but I see him at recess and in the hallway. Idk what I should do to tell him I like him. Either
1. Put a note in his locker
2. Ask him out at recess
But if I do #2, I kinda suck at telling guys I like them. So Plz help me! I really really like him!!! Thanks so muchSmile

Hey girlie, talk to him some before you ask him out. If you're already good friends with him then a note in his locker is a cute idea. But if you don't know him that well, spend some more time with him at recess and get to know him first.

Lauren T.

by lovetilltheworldends12 on 9/9/2012 6:17:43 PM

I am 12 and have never had my 1st kiss or had a crush on someone(besides a celeb!) But, now I finally do like this boy! I am moving out of state. What do I do? Do I keep it to myself or tell him? PLZ, PlZ, Plz answer! thx

by belieber12 on 9/8/2012 6:30:08 PM

i had a bgf who was a total perv,cussed like a sailor and was so innapropreat (sorry if i misspelled) and also had nothing smart to say so to all u girlies out there with this same prob please just leave the sitch or ignore it

by skardiekat on 8/24/2012 8:42:51 PM

MODMODMOD!!!!
There is this guy that I like and we dated last year. Our parents are really good friends and when ever he is around me he totally ignores me when I try to talk to him. He was my first bf and I really liked him. My brother asked him why he broke up with me and he said he didn't have a reason. I still can't figure out what happened. and U really want to know why there is a lot more to the story but I still can't figure it out. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!

Hey girl, This sitch sounds super frustrating! It sounds like you've already done what you could to be friendly towards your ex. If you've already tried to talk to him directly and he chooses to ignore you, then he certainly isn't worth your time. Since we can't make him spill, the best thing is to stop wondering about the past and start looking towards a future of new and less-lame boys.

Lauren I.

by plllvr1 on 8/17/2012 2:42:47 PM

Girls gossip with Glossip. Boys tell disguisting "facts" with their cheap Axe. I guess we are one in the same!

by transform2314 on 8/14/2012 1:38:09 AM

Wonder what would happen if girls did what guys did if they would it gross.

by hopie1215 on 8/13/2012 11:57:29 PM

maybe guys wonder why we gossip so much??? Laughing

by mcw3400 on 8/13/2012 11:25:38 PM

Hahaha.... I'm sorry to say that I'm one of those people that does that. I guess that's what happens when you have an older brother...

by girlygirl22werock on 8/13/2012 7:22:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD:
I like this guy,but he tends to hang out with a "clique" of girls who are not very nice,and they're all...easy. All my friends think he likes me,and I think to. But,it makes me kinda sad when he treats me like he likes me,and then goes & hangs out with the group of girls he typically does. Usually when they do,he diesn't invite them,they just follow him around,he's never actually WANTED to hang out with them,or at least he never said or did anything. But why does he treat me like he likes me,then goes and hangs out with these girls?? Does he not like me?? Does he like them?? Does he just like the attention they give him because they're insecure and crave his attention? WHAT SHOULD I DO ABOUT THIS??? PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey! Yeah he probably likes the attention, but it may also be that they are his friends and he likes them for that reason. If that's true then there's not a whole lot you can do

Helen S.