AN HOUR AGO #GIVEAWAY: 3 chatty chicks tote their cells in a @JilleDesigns smartphone clutch. http://t.co/g4lLlKoA5g

13 HOURS AGO Amp up your August with these end-of-summer get ups: http://t.co/xIdUjUm2vp pic.twitter.com/vmL1J6Kpxx

14 HOURS AGO This makeup company helps you look fab AND make the world even better #doublethefun: http://t.co/RqIY28LOHO pic.twitter.com/5CLAT9yoPw

COMMENTS

Miley's new do: Like it or love it?

This past weekend, Miley chopped off her recently-blonde locks and is now sportin’ a pixie cut. This cut was a drastic change from her long, flowy brown...

join club Oh, Boy!

by camigal on 8/14/2012 10:47:43 PM

Like are you for real? She is getting married why would she do this to herself?!?!?! I like the old look medium hair with locks it was redish brown and blond. It reminded me of 60's singers. Like from the movie the Help kinda. And like the color doesn't look good with her eyebrows at all. I miss the old miley with the long hair and cute smile. Now she looks scary. And she's smiling. I would be so sad, she needs a wig at her wedding. What does Liam think? Sometimes I wonder how he will contain her. I could not handle her if I was a dude getting married to her. Liam seems calm and collected and chill. Miley seems unexpected. I miss the old miley alot. If this is her way of shaking that off she did a GREAT job.

by andsothelionfellinlovewiththelamb on 8/14/2012 10:41:40 PM

I thank it looks okay, but it would look better on her if it wasn't blonde.

by LudaKrys on 8/14/2012 10:23:19 PM

Worst haircut on her ever! I hope that hair is donated to Locks of Love or else that whole thing will be a waste.

by transform2314 on 8/14/2012 10:09:13 PM

i love it because she donated her hair to cancer kids. itll grow back too. hair grows fast...

by girlivinginclouds on 8/14/2012 10:02:59 PM

it doesn't look good on her she should not have done that.

by star53 on 8/14/2012 9:56:45 PM

Like it or Love it...does it count if I say I DON'T like it? Did she do it herself or something? Ewww...

by LOLGirl109 on 8/14/2012 9:55:23 PM

I wouldn't cut my hair like that, but I do like it on her. And, it's hair, it'll grow back.

by amelalba on 8/14/2012 9:45:32 PM

Don't love it! Now she looks like Draco Malfoy. Have fun seeing that hair walk down the aisle, Liam. But it's good she's happy, you go Miley!

by JoshHutchersonLover on 8/14/2012 9:41:57 PM

I'm glad that she's happy with it though, i wonder what Liam thinks?

by purplecupcake411 on 8/14/2012 9:30:47 PM

If you don’t have time to wash your hair, try a chic topknot or a side braid. Your hair will look cute without even trying!

Hey girlies! It may be summer but we're already pretty pumped for Halloween. How are you gonna celebrate this year?

Calling all fashionistas! Could *you* be NFL's next Star Stylist?

Hey, fashionable football fans! We want *you* to show off your sporty styling skills in NFL's Star Stylist challenge. 32 finalists (one for each team!) will compete for their chance to be featured in GL and win tix to the game of their choice.

CLICK HERE to enter!