AN HOUR AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

2 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

3 HOURS AGO You've never had a crush...should you be worried: http://t.co/HCuRItau98

COMMENTS

Taylor Swift's singing about love one more time

Looks like Taylor Swift has another chart-topper on the way! The country darling just announced yesterday that her highly-anticipated fourth album, Red, is set to hit shelves Oct...

Talor is SO AWESOME!!!! I love everything about her!

by onalee28 on 10/20/2012 6:49:30 PM

I love her! Her new song we are never getting back together is my favorite.

by I Luv Carson on 10/16/2012 4:19:46 PM

taylor is a strong girl. you go girl!

by pandasrock292 on 9/30/2012 12:36:46 PM

i love her she is my fav singer i always listen to her music i can t wait till red comes out going to the store and buying it.. ohh btw gilrs go to my profile and leave a comment

by KatyMarieLove on 9/15/2012 12:26:15 PM

I <3 this song but it doesnt fit her. What happend to the sweet country girl we all loved!?!

by sbieber13 on 9/9/2012 6:58:44 PM

I like this song, but its not exactly her style...

by topaz1116 on 9/8/2012 6:49:19 PM

I really like her new song, it's really up-beat and fun Smile

by cuddleypanda12 on 9/3/2012 10:39:15 PM

LOVE this song!! <3 She is an amazing singer and person! So beautiful inside and out! Go Taylor, Go Taylor, Go Taylor!

by belieber12 on 9/2/2012 3:21:22 PM

totally awesome!!!!!!! i am super exited for her new album!!!!!!

by Madison Hoke on 9/2/2012 3:14:18 PM

Love this song <3 But its definitly not country though.. Shes becoming more of a pop artist with every new song she puts out

by 99Jade86 on 9/1/2012 11:21:33 PM

I love it it's got funny lyrics and a fun beat i feel bad for whoever this song is for

by tswizzlefan on 8/30/2012 8:50:33 AM

@-gogreengal- You say her fans are usually annoying,but,most of the people reading this post are her fans,so you're calling all of us annoying.... ?

by FrenchRose on 8/21/2012 1:03:36 PM

Hm. I'm not too sure. I've never been a hard-core Taylor fan, but I definitely don't like her new song. It seems like a lyrical step backward for her.

by OMGabi on 8/21/2012 8:22:35 AM

I wish she could sing about something else! That song is sooo not country.

by Grace R. on 8/20/2012 8:47:22 PM

I heard that song a couple of times. It's really good

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/20/2012 4:36:49 PM

Sorry about the last comment. It's ust really different. I still love Taylor; the same Taylor from day one (minus the chokers) Beive me, I lke the new songs,I get why she calls it RED and shes till singing about loe. It's just not the good old Taylr Ifell in love with.

by taylornation13 on 8/19/2012 9:16:46 PM

I LUV LUV LUV Taylor Swift!!
and her singing too!
i cant wait til the new album

by orlandobloomrocks on 8/18/2012 10:04:12 PM

P.s. I CAN'T wait for RED!!!!!!!

by Girlygirl0906 on 8/17/2012 10:17:30 AM

I love Taylor Swift!!! I also love this song!!! But this is classified as country but I could compare this song to Rachel Crow or Megan & Liz who are POP artist so it is very very very close to pop. This is my favorite song now it beat out as long as you love me by: Justin Bieber. I knew a pop like song was coming because if you listen to her songs in order first they were very country then they were pop country and now they are so close to pop it is amazing. I still love her. I love her attitude about love now. She is like who cares and i dont care what you do but we are never getting back together before she would take ANYONE back now not so much.

by Girlygirl0906 on 8/17/2012 10:16:31 AM

OMG!!!!!! I am a total taylor swift fan ever since i heard "ours" on a cd my sister had! I absolutely LOVE her! I am not exaggerating when I say I can NOT wait for her album to caome out! I have only bought her new song "We are never ever getting back together" about 30 times. No joke. She is my favorite artist and i know all of her songs in chronolgical order from all of her albums. I also know all of the words! I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!!!!!!!

by Kclay on 8/16/2012 6:28:51 PM

Haters are her motivators, after all...

by christymiller14 on 8/16/2012 8:13:33 AM

I can't STAND Taylor Swift. Her music is awful, her fans are usually annoying, and she is a huge hypocrite. She plays an innocent act and all of her songs are about different breakups. Ug! Why do people like her?

by -gogreengal- on 8/15/2012 11:37:43 PM

Mod Mod Mod! I really, really liked this guy and his friends said he liked me too ! But he never really showed it. I don't know why but to show him I really cared about him I told him I loved him. Now the whole school knows and he kinda avoids me. Did I ruin my chances?

Hey babe, the first thing you've gotta remember is that guys show they like a girl differently than a girl shows her feelings. And they're just not as touchy-feely as we are. So the best thing for you to do is to back off a bit from this guy. He's probably just a li'l freaked out 'cause "love" is such a strong word. If you show him that you can be chill and act normally around him, maybe he'll give you another chance.
Carrie R.

by DreamerNerd on 8/15/2012 4:29:51 PM

dont get me wrong i do really like this song, but i really miss her old stuff that was more personal and meaningful and less bubble gum pop. but still, swiftie for life!

by tswiftluver13 on 8/15/2012 4:29:31 PM

I'm not trying to be a hater or anything but I dont enjoy Taylor Swift's music. There is'nt any variety in her songs and i like variety. So, no offence to people who like her, but it makes me laugh when I read about her new songs because it's the same theme over and over. I loved and I lost. It's boring to me. :/

by kgoen7430 on 8/15/2012 3:10:24 PM

Mod Mod Mod Mod
I want to dye my hair ombre (not sure how to spell it) but pretty much just the tips of my hair. I have very dark brown hair. Do you think I would have to bleach it before I dye it or I could just dye it directly on the dark brown?

Hey girl, you can probably dye your hair directly, but ya just might have to do it a few times to get the desired effect.
Carrie R.

by awtechnofish on 8/15/2012 2:29:30 PM

DO U LIKE OR LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT?

Well then, calling all Swifties cuz I made a club called The Taylor Swift Fan Club with all positions open except president! If we get up to enough members I can try to throw a listening party for when her album comes out!

So join and meet other cool fans, plus get links, facts and updates!

by livestylehorses12 on 8/15/2012 2:06:59 PM

Mod mod mod! I almost kissed my crush but got interrupted by his best friend who kissed me and I kind of kissed him back first how do get the best friend to understand that I'm not in to him second how do i flirt with during school ( I'm 10 and in 5th grade)

Hey chica! Let the best friend know you aren't into him, plain and simple. If you tell him you don't like him like that (nicely, so he doesn't bad mouth you to your crush), he'll get the idea.  Flirting is easy at school, just be extra friendly to him and ask him about himself and what he's doing! xoxo

Kate G.

by mrm0203 on 8/15/2012 11:43:10 AM

Hey have problems join my club Boy Problems ASAP!Plz!!

by AarynJ on 8/15/2012 11:32:44 AM

SOOO looking forward to Red! Taylor is SO awesome and talented! I already got "We are never ever getting back together" (man that is a long title!) on my iPod!

Counting down the days to October 22nd!

by HelenaPS on 8/15/2012 11:23:54 AM

i'm 12 and i have a Facebook so almost none of my friends have an account yet. but my crush does and would it be weird if i friend-ed him or should i wait till next year when everybody will have one?

Hey girlie! You're on Facebook to connect with people, so go ahead and friend him as long as you two have chatted in person before. xoxo

Kate G.

by Pandagirl528 on 8/15/2012 11:21:50 AM

I never expected a song like this to come from Taylor Swift! It reminds me of a Megan and Liz song... But I am so excited for her new album to come out! This song is great!

by sunshine4life on 8/15/2012 10:37:14 AM

can't wait for Red! I love her new song We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together! It's classified as country, but it sounds like pop to me. great job taylor!!!

by myfatsquirrel on 8/15/2012 10:34:25 AM

I loveeee this song so much! I already have it on my iPod and everything(; It's a change from all of her previous songs, but it's still amazing! I love Tay<3 #T-Swizzler Forevveerrr(:

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 8/15/2012 10:32:25 AM

OMG LOVE IT!!!! I think its a change to her love songs. I think this is 1 of her best songs!!!!!!

by lolkim13114 on 8/15/2012 10:08:37 AM

This song is good i am so..... gunna get this song even if i have to beg for it. LOL Smile

by tallyboo on 8/15/2012 10:05:45 AM

I like her, her style, and her voice, just not her music, sorry, not a country fan.

by ColosalMascara on 8/15/2012 9:39:36 AM

Ok, I thought 'Speak Now' was my favorite song by!!!
I LOVE this song so much!!!!!
I think this is my new favorite song my Taylor Swift!!!!!

by GigiWuzAHere on 8/15/2012 8:46:28 AM

the video is so cool! i love the song! its so cool! i really like the song. and cant wait for her new album. hopefully she goes on tour so i can see her in concert!

by Fashion designer on 8/15/2012 7:50:48 AM

So gonna get it!!!! So excited!

by aki2000 on 8/15/2012 1:32:22 AM

It's prob about taylor lautner

by lizzy1199 on 8/15/2012 12:21:01 AM

I love this already! October 22nd, please come soon!

by hidi75 on 8/15/2012 12:04:31 AM

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE TAYLOR!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!! I CANNOT WAIT FOR RED!!!! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR IT SINCE PRACTICALLY THE DAY AFTER SPEAK NOW CAME OUT!!!! OMG! I GOT We're Never Ever Getting Back Together today on ITunes!!!! I HAVE LITERALLY BEEN LISTENING TO IT NONSTOP SINCE 12pm!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I'm obviously very happy. Now, I'll just go fangirl in the corner... EEEEP!

by Acutiebookworm on 8/14/2012 11:55:45 PM

Not so crazy about this song either....when I heard it the first thing that came to mind was that I could tell this wasn't really HER if you know what I mean. She seems to write really personal songs that connect with her fans. This one does too, but on a surface level. I liked her other songs way better. Hopefully, the rest of her new album won't dissapoint. Still gotta love Taylor Swift though!!! <3

by emily36459 on 8/14/2012 11:37:58 PM

Not super crazy about the song but it's cute Smile

by unicornninja on 8/14/2012 11:36:03 PM

im not crazy about this song. i might fall for it when she makes a music video, but now its ok but not awesome

by girlivinginclouds on 8/14/2012 10:00:24 PM

AWESOME!!! It's definitely going to get stuck in my head!

by amelalba on 8/14/2012 9:58:02 PM

I have NO idea who this song is about? I thought she was single as of the moment. I love Taylor's playful and funny attitude, and I loooove it when she says "Like... Ever." I think that part is funny! Two of my besties don't like her, and think I am really weird because I like her. Too bad, their loss!

by WinnieGirlie on 8/14/2012 9:32:00 PM

Joe Jonas. she has had a pretty tough time with him and even writing a song now after all that time- well who could blame her? i think it's so Joe.

by Sunbreath on 8/14/2012 9:14:37 PM

I love this song and I'm really excited about her new album, especially since she has a duet with Ed Sheeran on there!!

by HPgirl13 on 8/14/2012 8:55:37 PM

I LOOOVE Taylor Swift!!! She is such a good role model!!! But please don't add all the cheesy effects. I want to here your voice and only your voice!!!!

by Sarah510 on 8/14/2012 8:21:33 PM

SO HAPPY THAT THE NEW SINGLE CAME OUT!♥ I love Taylor Swift, so, so, so much!

by tropicdog on 8/14/2012 8:18:37 PM

i love this song !!!! cant wait!!

by muenessa678 on 8/14/2012 7:58:33 PM

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Demeter99 on 8/14/2012 7:34:42 PM

LOVE this song! If you're like me, and watched the live chat vid yesterday, you've already heard this song before. I CANNOT wait for her album to come out. OCTOBER 22 CANNOT COME FAST ENOUGH!

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 8/14/2012 7:14:22 PM

I love Taylor, but not that song...

by giggle123 on 8/14/2012 7:11:19 PM

i looooooooooooooooooooove it!!!!!!!

by rachel010 on 8/14/2012 7:06:06 PM

i used to like taylor swift, but i feel like she's changed. it's just an act now. i feel like she's not her normal bubbly self that i used to love. now she just fakes it. i miss the old taylor, before all the fame

by Kalulah on 8/14/2012 7:01:38 PM

I am so pumped for Taylor's new CD! I think her new song is about Jake Gyllenhaal.

by supersingershannon on 8/14/2012 7:00:08 PM

Im so excited for the album! And I love her new song <3. I just love Taylor Swift in general...haha Smile.

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 8/14/2012 6:46:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOd!!!!
What other celebrities is she collaborating for her red album? LOVE taylor swift!!

hey! Max Martin and Ed Sheeran co wrote some songs with her