2 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

5 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

6 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

Room Redo: Tie-dyed camp tees get a makeover

Keep your summertime memories close to your heart by transforming your tie-dyed camp tees into comfy pillows. Toss 'em on your bed or on a...

hey! Come join my club confessions of a girl. Its super fun and for everyone!

by RogueArtist on 7/29/2013 2:17:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD I have to start sharing a room with my sister, do you have any decorating ideas?

Hey chica!

Decorating a room can be totally fun, especially if you have someone to do it with you! Try picking out you and your sister's fave colors and working from there. Do you like frilly lace? Or groovy tye-dye? Your room should reflect who you are, so don't be afraid to be as funky as you want. (Just make sure you have the 'rents permission though!)
Alexis G.

by lemonlime123 on 8/30/2012 11:07:07 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I unchecked the private box in my profile yesterday-and saved. But when I click "My Clubs", it still says, "beauty327's profile is not publicly visible." What happened?

Hey chica! Are you under 13? Your parents might not have okayed the switch to a non private profile yet.  Talk to them if you are.  If not, try again, it might have not saved, even though you clicked the button! xoxo

Kate G.

by beauty327 on 8/29/2012 12:52:42 PM

Join Club You! Smile At Club You, you can ask us ANYTHING, and we will give you a solution. No matter what it is, we will try very hard to find the best answers possible. We will also be posting seasonal crafts and recipes as well as regular day to day desserts and snacks. Check us out!

by beauty327 on 8/29/2012 9:03:30 AM

Mod Mod okay i told my mom she could have my password and it worked! im getting a facebook the day after my birthday!!! woop woop! thank you

by loppyears12 on 8/24/2012 11:04:11 PM

mod mod mod okay lauren c. i tried that before and she won't change her mind...i just really want a facebook to keep more in touch with my friends and stuff. i keep telling her i won't do anything bad on facebook but she won't believe me!! i'm a good girl i've just messed up a bit. please tell me what to say to my mom about getting a facebook

Hey girlie! Lauren C. isn't modding right now, but if your mom is super strict about you not having a Facebook, unfortunately, you'll have to listen to her.  Try offering to have her keep the password to your Facebook so she can check it and see what you're up to. xoxo

Kate G.

by loppyears12 on 8/17/2012 1:50:17 PM

♥Hey Girlies!♥★If you need some advice on growing up stuff I'm your girl!★I give answers REALLY fast because I'm on all the time and I check my profile constantly!★And I give trustworthy advice that really works!★

by snagmonkey on 8/17/2012 11:17:14 AM

seems cool but not doing it. Frown

by my1w on 8/17/2012 10:41:27 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So I just started a new school and apparantly this guy in my class has a crush on me but he doesnt know that I know. Anyway, he never talks to me, not even a 'hi, how are you?' Two friends who know him well say hes just really shy. They say I have to start talking to him but I'm just as awkward as he is!
And another issue is, I'm afraid to have a relationship because he only went out with his previous girlfriend for one month because they never did stuff together. I'm just scared of giving a guy my all and that he then leaves me after a month! Frown
How can I start getting closer to him? I wouldn't knw what to say or talk about!
Please help! And thank you for always being there Smile

Hey girl! Start by just chatting about a class you have together or asking him what he did over the weekend.  You don't have to be in a relationship with him, or give him your all just because you get to know him better! Take small steps (like chatting with him every day, or getting his number and text him) and see where it goes. xoxo

Kate G.

by imblonde5678 on 8/17/2012 9:25:15 AM

Mod mod mod
okay so my mom said i could get a facebook when i turned 12 then like i texted mean stuff and got in trouble...now she won't let me get a facebook until i stop deleting my texts! im not texting anything bad, and all my friends have facebooks and i dont want to get a facebook behind my moms back like some of my friends...can you help me to convince my mom to let me get a facebook? please? thank you so much!

Hey girlie,

Try to prove to her that you deserve one again! I know it's lame, but it's a good lesson in trust and responsibility. If you do something "bad," you're gonna have to pay the consequences. So be patient and mature about this - don't delete your texts, don't send anything mean or bad, and prove to her that you're mature enough to deserve this privilege. Then after a couple months have passed, ask her if she might change her mind yet. Be calm and see what she says <3
Lauren C.