2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway: 10 gals strut in style with a pair of Airwalk’s Parker shoes: http://t.co/exBiydHo2V

2 HOURS AGO Safari style: These animal-print kicks will make your outfit fiercely fashionable: http://t.co/e07eA8XXAd #GLfashion

5 HOURS AGO Here's *everything* you need for a fabulously fashionable fall. So much outfit inspo: http://t.co/8v3OtD2WhK

COMMENTS

7 reasons we heart artist Inocente Izucar--and you will, too

Inocente Izucar, 18, grew up homeless. She’s undocumented. She’s a flamboyant, bold-as-brass, entirely honest artist. And she’s telling her story Friday night on MTV in the short...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
hey gal pal
so all my friends and i are going into 6th grade. they all deleted their club penguin accounts and told me to too but i don't want to! they told me i have to if i want to still be their friends! I love club penguin though! HELP!

Hey gal pal,

Enjoy club penguin for as long as you want to!  It doesn't matter what anybody thinks as long as you're happy and you get your penguin time.
Jordan S.

by crazy4catzz on 8/22/2012 6:35:10 PM

She s inspiring and her story really hit my heart....

by amileofroses on 8/17/2012 1:17:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So my periods were regular for a year, (from june 2011-june 23 2012) and then I haven't had another period yet. I'm a little worried.

Hey girl! You might have just skipped a month (it happens sometimes). If you don't get it in August, make an appointment with your doc to get things checked out. xoxo

Kate G.

by txtingirl on 8/17/2012 11:14:45 AM

♥Hey Girlies!♥★If you need some advice on growing up stuff I'm your girl!★I give answers REALLY fast because I'm on all the time and I check my profile constantly!★And I give trustworthy advice that really works!★

by snagmonkey on 8/17/2012 11:13:33 AM

Hey girls!! So do you have trouble with your hair? Hate just keeping your hair down because your can't figure out what to do with your hair? join this club, and I'll tell you what to do with your hair just about every day! It is called Daily Hair Styles.

by kpianoplayer on 8/17/2012 10:07:12 AM

Join the Club "School 'n' Drama 'n' Boys, Oh my!"
Get advice on everything from dealing with the "Mean Girls" to acing your jump serve on the the volleyball court!
Postions are open, and tips are added daily!
So get to Joining!(:

by brenlxl on 8/17/2012 9:49:57 AM

Wow, she's so talented! I really want her art in my room!!! So cute and abstract, like @ColosalMascara said! Thanks for posting this, Girlslife!

by pretty123 on 8/17/2012 12:10:05 AM

Wow she inspires me Smile
What are some good conversation starters for middle school? Like when saying hi to ur future locker buddy or the person next to you in boring history? Thanks! Smile

Hey girlie,

Try talking to them about their background! Which elementary school did you go to? Who do you have for math this year? How are you liking high school? What lunch period do you have? Have you joined any clubs? Talk about what you have in common and ask questions to get to know them! Smile

Lauren C.

by highschool1 on 8/16/2012 11:48:17 PM

Such a beautiful article. Really inspiring, lovely person with an amazing talent. Hopefully she inspires everyone to do amazing things Smile

by kenzi143 on 8/16/2012 8:11:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm going to a Hunger Games Movie Release Party tomorrow and I don't know what to wear/how to do makeup. I have long, blond and really thick hair. What hairstyles would be good? The party is from 8-Midnight. Do I need anything that could help like books or camera or makeup? Please help!

Hey girlie,

I'd keep it casual, especially since the party goes a little late! Bring a camera if you want to capture the moment, pull your hair into a sleek high ponytail (with some pieces loose in the front for a totally Katniss look), and wear something comfy like skinny jeans and a brightly colored tank. And have fun!
Lauren C.