2 HOURS AGO Next time someone makes fun of your red hair, remember this: http://t.co/ErPfCK0SqX

3 HOURS AGO Poor @zaynmalik! Feel better, bae: http://t.co/8Y3YrAyHVu đź’”

4 HOURS AGO He kissed her for the camera...super creepy or really romantic? You decide: http://t.co/8dhBG6Wo0v

COMMENTS

Microwave popcorn might be nuking your brain

Uh-oh! At your next movie night, you may need to find a new snack to munch on with your girlies. Scientists at the University of Minnesota...

Is it the same for kettle corn? And if I look at the ingredients is diacetyl the only ingredient I should look for?
Thanks in advance! Smile

Hey girlie,

Kettle corn is a little different because it's natural kernels that are popping - they aren't prepackaged so there's less of a risk Smile And yes, that's the ingredient you should look for!

Lauren C.

by PeaceKool on 8/26/2012 11:01:56 AM

What about popcorn from the theater???

by Choir-Girl99 on 8/21/2012 1:24:28 PM

and this is why you should buy orville redenbocker popcorn. they don't use that diacetyl crap

by jjinhc on 8/18/2012 6:45:49 PM

Hey doglover463, how short is your hair? You can always curl it or pin it back with cute clips. For nice belts hit up Target, Forever21, Wet Seal, Delias Wal-Mart and Macy's. Hope this helps! Have a great first day of school. Xoxo

So school is starting in 2 Days I have 2 Questions, 1). i dont know what to do my hair with! My hair is short too, Frown I saw the articles but i dont have most of their products. 2). Im going to a Charter school this year for Middle school and i have to wear a belt, What places are the cheapest for cute and girly belts? (Belts any color really) Thx! Xoxo Lynae P.

by doglover463 on 8/18/2012 6:28:13 AM

Maybe we just shouldnt eat as much of it, its good to be cautious until they prove it for sure. I will be cutting back on microwave popcorn but not stopping it completely.

by fashionqn on 8/17/2012 11:46:48 PM

Usually when these things come out, they find two weeks later it cures cancer or something. So I'll take it with a grain of salt.

by OMGabi on 8/17/2012 2:36:42 PM

MOD MOD
So, at the beginning of summer, I had GREAT sleep. But now, my brother is playing video games until like 2 or 3 in the morning! My bedroom is right next to the living room so I can hear everything. And my bed has to be near the wall facing the living room because that is where it only fits! I can never go to sleep until he goes to sleep. And, I have to get 8 hours of sleep or I am a living nightmare. AND, since school is coming soon, I need to start my regular routine so I don't be late for school! What do I do? I always ask him to turn the volume down, but it still doesn't work. ????
Q2:
I'm attending a new school and before school starts we have to take a 'new student' test. How do I prepare for such a thing??? I dont even know what the tests is about

Hey chica! Talk to your parents and see if you can get your brother some headphones that he can wear while he plays.  I'm not sure how to prepare for the test, since I've never heard of it, just make sure you go in calm and see if you know anyone who has taken it before! xoxo

Kate G.

by Shannon.Smiles on 8/17/2012 10:23:11 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I go to a private school and this year there was a modification to the dress code, shirts have to be up to your collarbone! So I'm thinking about buying like a tone of polo shirts, but I really don't know what I should wear them with. How do you wear a polo shirt?

Hey chicky! You can wear polo shirts with cool jewelry, sweaters when it gets colder, and really any sort of bottom! You can also get cute button downs, they look great with everything, too! xoxo

Kate G.

by Pandagirl528 on 8/17/2012 9:28:49 AM

*MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD*
Hey, so I have been feeling down. Everyone always says "Oh yeah, she is def going to be a teen mom." and I don't know why they say that about me... Like, even my sister said that and I am 11. It honestly really hurts my feelings. Even if they are joking. Everyone just kind of assumes that I am going to be the partier, smoking, teen mom girl. And I'm totally not! I don't usually wear makeup, and when I do, barely ANY no mascara, or eyeliner. I dont wear reveling clothes or anything. I'm tired of eveyone thinking I am like that! I havent done ANYTHING bad! I don't have a "boyfriend" like some of the girls my age do, but I know that isn't right to be dating someone at age 11. I don't cuss or swear at all! I dont watch PG 13 and there is no reason for people to think that of me, but I guess they just think I am like that. All I want is to be educated about teen parenting and stuff, so I can prevent it for myself. Cry Help!

Hey chica! They might just be joking (though it may not seem that way).  Because you are so well behaved, they might find it funny that you're so interested in teen parenting.  I'm sorry they joke like that, maybe you can let them know that it hurts your feelings? xoxo

Kate G.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/17/2012 1:11:45 AM

Hi so about a month ago my mom asked me what I thought about shaving. My legs have long, dark hair on them that I want to get rid of. I couldn't think of anything, so my mom said that if I didn't know what I thought about it, I couldn't start. Can you help me with a couple good things about it? And what should I say when I ask her if I could start? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

You don't have to start shaving if you don't want to! But lots of girls feel more confident shaving because their legs feel smooth, cleaner, softer, don't scratch when they wear pants/jeans, etc. It's a personal choice though, so don't feel pressured into it! If you do want to shave though, just go to mom and say something like - "hey, remember when you mentioned shaving last month? I think I might want to try it now." It sounds like she's supportive and will answer any questions you have, so trust her and you'll get the hang of it! Smile

Lauren C.