AN HOUR AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

1 HOURS AGO RT @InternQueen: SO excited to have execs from @USATODAYcollege @GOLINglobal @girlslifemag & more at 1st ever #InternQueenParty #DC! http:/http://t.co/FPbSl5siz2

2 HOURS AGO Glam up with @thegivermovie-inspired nail polish: http://t.co/BZdTlAzmjY

COMMENTS

GL's Ultimate Back-to-School Playlist

The weather’s changing and everyone has a brand new wardrobe. We all know what that means: School is finally back! While we know you’re psyched to...

Shooting Star by Owl City is great for when you need a pick-me-up! Smile

by unicornninja on 8/28/2012 9:38:42 PM

I LOVE TAYLOR! I was so happy to see Invisible on the list!!! But no 1D, sigh...

by mrsboobeartomlinson on 8/27/2012 10:34:24 AM

Anything upbeat to get me through the homework...

by 17AHefter on 8/26/2012 7:26:09 PM

Most of these are long time favorites of mine!

by greystorm182 on 8/26/2012 1:23:17 PM

Am really ready to listen to all these songs. Getting my ipod updated with the lastest songs so this helps!!!!!! THANKS!

by BlueChic4Ever on 8/26/2012 1:28:18 AM

i loved "the girl next door" by saving jane, ' say anything" was okay. i luv it when they post playlists! there is always a song ive never heardSmile

by jazzgirl89 on 8/25/2012 10:02:19 PM

My favorite music type is rap so I definitally like listening to pump up rap songs like... "Mercy" by kanye west, nicki minaj songs<3, any YMCMB, and definitally "LIP GLOSS" by lil mama.... Especially while getting ready

by :)PinkFriday<33 on 8/25/2012 6:21:26 PM

When I'm around my crush, "You Belong with Me" by Taylor Swift comes into my head.

by angel29 on 8/25/2012 3:48:59 PM

invisible is my theme song Smile

by donna1 on 8/25/2012 2:21:10 PM

I sooooo agree with good time by owl city and Carly Rae Jepsen!!!

Crazy Life Smile))
We all have craziness in our lives so do you girlies want a place to open up? Need advice? Then this is the club for you! Smile plzzzzzz join!!!

by redsoxfan26 on 8/24/2012 11:42:57 PM